Reviews for Folie à Deux
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
Interim chapter, this means the whole chapter doesn't follow up after chapter 17? Oh nooo I don't think I can handle that. Don't get me wrong, I love chapters that gives context and background knowledge but after the last chapter I would love some scorose action :((
Anyway, I'm still very intrigued about the next chapter. Keep on writing. We all know it's hard to find motivation sometimes, I hope you can find some in the wonderful reviews you receive all the time. Your story is brilliant.
anaclararangel chapter 18 . 6/20/2019
I HONESTLY THINK I MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
eveday chapter 16 . 6/16/2019
please give us chapter 18 soon!
eveday chapter 17 . 5/20/2019
holy shit dude! I've read so so many scorose fics and this by far the best written one I've come across. I have to know how it ends ahhhhh!
Leprechaunn chapter 17 . 5/3/2019
LOVED IT! I thought that we would have to wait until the next chapter, the Quidditch game was eternal to me jajaja. I love that he asks her not to leave him this time 3.
Your writing is very good, and your built the story that lead to this moment in a smart way, I was desperate for at least a kiss (a real one), but at the same time I didin't want it so soon.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Leprechaunn chapter 16 . 5/3/2019
OMG THE KISSED! Jajajaja, it was perfect, and I'm glad I waited because the next chapter is ready, and I want to know what comes next!
LilyJean630 chapter 17 . 4/14/2019
Finally! Loved this chapter! Why did he tell the seeker no?
You are an incredible writer... I hope we see an update soon!
LilyJean630 chapter 16 . 4/14/2019
Yeeeesssssssssss!
LilyJean630 chapter 15 . 4/14/2019
I really like their friendship in this chapter. I’m so confused by Liv and the fight between her, Rose and Gen.
LilyJean630 chapter 14 . 4/14/2019
What did he tell her?! I’m dying to know!
LilyJean630 chapter 13 . 4/14/2019
What a great chapter! These two need to get their heads out of their asses! He literally took a bludger for her! When will they stop being so guarded and say what they really think/feel?!
Thanks for sharing!
LilyJean630 chapter 12 . 4/14/2019
One step forward... two steps back! Man these two are killing me!
LilyJean630 chapter 11 . 4/14/2019
The sexual tension is palpable in this chapter! Can’t wai for the fall out!
LilyJean630 chapter 10 . 4/13/2019
So intense!
LilyJean630 chapter 9 . 4/13/2019
Loved this chapter! I knew she was cheating on him! I love the one-liners between them... you write those well. I wish JKR wrote their lingo more realistic like this with the cursing and such... but I’m sure Ron would’ve been cursing in every breath! Thanks for sharing!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »