Reviews for The Dragon of Duskendale
Freelook chapter 72 . 12/2
This is the most beautiful ASOIAF story I've read in a long while. I had read the first fifteen-twenty chapters a while back and then had lost the link to the story. But today muse struck and I remembered reading the story about Rhaegar's brother who avenged his death. And by god, it is even better than I remembered.

Thank you author for sharing such a beautiful story with us.
Sovereign X22 chapter 72 . 11/16
Perhaps once of the finest fanfics I have had the pleasure of reading on this site. Emotionally gripping and is one helluva ride. It is a must read for anyone interested in alternative takes on a Song of Ice and Fire. Definitely worth sharing!
You fiend!
Forromir chapter 22 . 10/28
Now I know why I stopped reading this a while ago.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 71 . 10/23
Admittedly I skipped from chapters 50something to the final chapter 71, but all in all it was a great story. It kind of lost my interest once the big time jump occurred, but before then I was enthralled with each chapter. Aelor was a great character to read about and I’m sad that he never got to explore a love with Elia. Thank you for the great read.
aldhie.javanizer chapter 72 . 10/22
Great journey reading this story was. Indeed I thank you very much for writting this.
Visual Bliss chapter 61 . 10/10
Yeah the wall fell and it's all your fault Jon seriously you pick now of all times to grow a spine?
Visual Bliss chapter 58 . 10/10
Wow the one time ol Jon gets a spine it's now?
Visual Bliss chapter 53 . 10/10
That was good at the end
Visual Bliss chapter 50 . 10/10
Oh shit
Visual Bliss chapter 45 . 10/9
Annnnnnd here is how viserys will die
Visual Bliss chapter 37 . 10/9
I like alysanne better XD
Visual Bliss chapter 16 . 10/9
Seriously? I'm starting to think aelor is all talk when it matters most... Just kill the rhaegar and be done with it
Panjason chapter 72 . 8/27
Damn… this was amazing! I’m kind of baffled this fic doesn’t have more recommendations. I guess maybe most are around to read Game of Thrones fanfics rather than ASOIAF fanfics. But wow…
ArunabhAryan chapter 72 . 7/25
I loved it. Every bit of it. I especially liked it how you ended things... It is one of the best works of ASOIAF fanfiction, really, and I'm glad I came across this!
2,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »