Reviews for The Dragon of Duskendale
MeteorElDrago chapter 35 . 6/3/2020
Oh boy Twin has seen his end.
MeteorElDrago chapter 32 . 6/3/2020
Good god...he really has become a cold blooded dragon...I really can't believe what I just heard.
Guest chapter 72 . 5/23/2020
I started and finished reading this just this year, and it was absolutely fantastic. I genuinely enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing/posting it.
CharmingButIrrational chapter 3 . 5/5/2020
I was really interested at first but it seems he drank from the craziness that is targaryens and he actually thinks he's more important than others because he's royalty. What kind of si is this? Unfortunate
Anonymous chapter 22 . 4/18/2020
It's currently 1:16 AM. I haven't been this hooked in a long, long time. Bravo my friend, bravo.
Thinker90 chapter 72 . 4/1/2020
Once I started, I couldn’t stop. An excellent alternate future story. I think you made Aelor and the rest very relatable human characters. They’re not perfect beings nor are they horrible monsters. Very interesting and satisfying read. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Thinker90 chapter 30 . 3/30/2020
Even when reading the books I didn’t realise it, but reading this chapter made me understand the literary connection GRRM made between Lyanna Stark and Helen of Troy. Women whom realms bled over.
Cleo9427 chapter 20 . 2/24/2020
Something told me Renfred was gonna die. Not only was he the main character’s best friend but he also had a baby on the way. In books and movies that have this kind of action that’s a recipe for death. He even said that he would fight to the death for his unborn child and he did. Yet I’m still crying. A small part hoped that he would’ve lived, but then I remembered that this is a Game of Thrones story.
Michaelkoc1 chapter 72 . 2/1/2020
Overall a decent story, good quality of writing.
Michaelkoc1 chapter 52 . 2/1/2020
Poor writing and lazy
Michaelkoc1 chapter 47 . 2/1/2020
This story is well written and there have only been a few truly silly moments.. this is one of them. The golden company aren't invading during the war of the 5 kings, they are invading in a time of unity and peace.
The company leaders would never agree to this madness
I feel like this is just another contrivance to make it more grimdark
Michaelkoc1 chapter 39 . 2/1/2020
This was a bad decision and it takes away from the story.
The last act in this chapter feels contrived and needless
Literary Consumer chapter 71 . 1/14/2020
So in love with this tale. I loved the little epilogue too. This story was well written with vibrant characters I fell in love with!
Literary Consumer chapter 66 . 1/14/2020
Omg I just wanna cry! Poor Aelor man. What are you doing to me Kerjack
Literary Consumer chapter 37 . 1/13/2020
So I wanted him to marry Ashara but I’m also loving Alysanne and now I’m conflicted. If this was an original work you soooo know he’d become my no.1 book bae. I do live an angsty self loathing protagonist
2,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »