Reviews for The Dragon of Duskendale
Whyso Tizz chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Hmm the calm before storm interesting, can't wait for the battle too see how the loyalist deal with the rebels since Rhaegars death flag has been triggered at least 10 times.

I do wonder what you have planned for Aelor though, it's quiet outlined that you are gunning for regency, so Aegon can ascend once he's old it as it may though, Aelor will need heirs of his own to solidify the dynasty, and sadly Ellia won't give you one because she's just too weak now to survive pregnancy, one of the reasons as to why Rhaegar took "Vysenia".

So you'll probably have to take another princess consort or whatever the position may be. Just to make sure that whatever mumbo jumbo may happen to Aegon down the line won't leave the dynasty without a male heir.

So yeah, Aelor will be in for hell of a crazy ride if he survives the war. Stormlands will be outraged with Bobby B's death, since that is the only way for Aelor to live and win the war. As long as Bobby lives the war won't end, till he dies or all "dragons pawns" are dead. So yeah very curious as to how this arc will escalate.
Silver crow chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Dammit I want to see Robert kill Rhaegar and Aelor then kill Robert already I hope that comes soon

As for your new story I'm hoping its a charcter that charms ether or Arya, Myrcella, Margaery, Sansa even Arianne martell ( of course the first two would have to be older ) or maybe all five it's really up to you or what you pick I'm just blabbering and I'm hoping he's ether from house Hightower, Florent, Dayne, Bolton or Velaryion or Yronwood and is the greatest member of that house

Anyway great chapter hope you update soon
Fapman chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Aelor better not goddamn die, as some messed up plot twist.
As for the chapter, a little too fluffy, though it does firmly establish the characters motivations. All in all a decent chapter
HeyStardust chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Please accelerates history, and remember something, people will not accept the baby aegon, they want a strong to rule after the war warrior is why most accepted without another word robert
ReaderofFF1 chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Great chapter :)

A short reprieve before the great battle starts, now both armies are in the proper mentality to fight with all.

I must say that I dislike Eddard Stark, I always have and I am hoping for Aelor to end him or at least to leave him with a thousand cuts and a few less body parts xD

I must say that the great battle seems like it's going to be out of this world and Aelor's men are with him 100% dispite Rhaegar's craziness

As I said, great chapter. Keep up with the great job :D
Guest chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Great chapter i have only one thing to criticize
in canon robert's army at the trident is 35000 strong while rhaegars is 40000
so rhaegar is the one with the more man and the rebels the ones with the battle hardened warriors
Also i still hope that somehow eddard and aelor the two man of reason in this whole thing find a way for a compromise before robert and rhaegar have a go at each other
Anna chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Amazing chapter!
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
Nice to see your back! I dont think robert was that big of a drunk at this point in his life, maybe he liked a good drink here and there but he didnt become a heavy drinker till after lyannas death. Also for the last chapter PLEASE dont tell me that those ships are somehow ironborn. Theres no reason for them to be anywhere near KL. Balons father was the lord during this time but he wasn't warlike or ruthless-no he was peaceful and wished to modernize the iron isles, although he did eventually get involved it was only after rhaegar was killed and even then he died attacking the shield isles. Other than that i just can't wait to see what happens next!
R.Peter chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
Poor Aelor, looks like he cant escape Rhaegar's mad prophecies.

I wonder if canon Rhaegar was just as mad.
Look forward to more!
R.Peter chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
Looks like the battle is approaching!

Hopefully Aelor can reign in his lust until then ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
What of the rest of the Taryaryens in Dragonstone, it still hasn't been made known that the longships that were coming are friend or enemy.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
I think egardless of the outcome of the Trident, Aelor will lose Rhaegar and also his mother Rhaella who dies giving birth to Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, Stormborn is because the day she was born was the worst storm in living memory.
Ramzes chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
And to think that I had just started to hope things would get better... In a way, Rhaegar accepting that he'd die seems admirable but in another, it's a cheap way to get out. He still has no cosciousness of guilt over the chain reaction he started, does he? And Aelor is changing, not necessarily for the better where he, as a man, is concerned. I really don't think things will be as happy for everyone as Rhaegar imagines, even he does die.
HeyStardust chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
Rhaegar hate this damn crazy ... Anyway, I will love you forever if you give a painful death ... By the way I think aelor be king after Rhaegar ... And ... Oh aegon inherit after that aegon die and inherit the son of aelor digress ... But estot
TheLlama123 chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Bring on Bobby B's warhammer. Though I'm kind of hoping Rhaegar is going to live long enough to see his Visenya was a boy, though I may be presuming too much in this plotline. Hell, Jon could actually be born a girl in this fic, though I hope he isn't. Still loving this story a lot, I need my Trident battle soon though.
2,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »