Reviews for The Dragon of Duskendale
Michaelkoc1 chapter 39 . 2/1/2020
This was a bad decision and it takes away from the story.
The last act in this chapter feels contrived and needless
Literary Consumer chapter 71 . 1/14/2020
So in love with this tale. I loved the little epilogue too. This story was well written with vibrant characters I fell in love with!
Literary Consumer chapter 66 . 1/14/2020
Omg I just wanna cry! Poor Aelor man. What are you doing to me Kerjack
Literary Consumer chapter 37 . 1/13/2020
So I wanted him to marry Ashara but I’m also loving Alysanne and now I’m conflicted. If this was an original work you soooo know he’d become my no.1 book bae. I do live an angsty self loathing protagonist
Literary Consumer chapter 26 . 1/13/2020
I literally just wanna cry poor dragon aelor eurgh. The feels. I’m loving his story so far!
Leytfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
Dude I'm not here to flame ok? but... did u read a story by Blackwolf501 cause your summary is dangerously similar to his
PhatOtter105 chapter 72 . 12/26/2019
Aelor could have so easily been turned into a cunt arse sue in so many different cunt arse ways but you sir, you made him Aelor Targaryen and your story a respectable game of thrones. The passion, meticulate plotting, and effort can easily be felt through your narration.

Now, even if the ending is a tiny tad bit too "fairytale-ish happily-ever-after-ride-off-into-Dorne's-blasted-sunset" to my tastes, it's still undeniably a very well done piece of literature my good author. Many reviews may not be kind to you, but this is honestly one of the best works I've read in my arguably long time exploring fanfiction while bored outta my wits.

Strong Shield, Stronger Sword.

P. S. How in the bloody hells did Alaric survive Cersei lol
sugoijack9 chapter 49 . 12/3/2019
Varys at again being a third party that lavished chaos about to ensued in any sides.
sugoijack9 chapter 47 . 12/3/2019
Yep just like I said. This would be a repeated thing of Aelor failed to save once again to all he cares.
Though where the hell are 3 remaining dragons anyway?
sugoijack9 chapter 46 . 12/3/2019
Oh crap. Without Aegon being in King's Landing. It let the city vulnerable from an impending invasion coming to the east. Viserys is arriving with his newfound army and just like Tywin Lannister, he would kill Aegon's wife and children. Fucking all over again.
sugoijack9 chapter 45 . 12/3/2019
Man, someone has to kill that brat.
sugoijack9 chapter 44 . 12/3/2019
Just like in the show, Jon is stupid.
Looks like Jon inherited his mother and father narrow-minded views.
sugoijack9 chapter 41 . 12/3/2019
After all this time, Lyanna hadn't feel sorry about the sins she and Rhaegar committed that almost destroyed the Targaryen dynasty and thousands dead. She is such a naive woman that even she bore a child, she did not resent from the rebellion that happened. Such a narrow-minded whore.
sugoijack9 chapter 40 . 12/3/2019
Monarchy is the most unsuitable governing position when you have that many bloodlines and greedy nobles aiming to take the throne. As always resulted in a bloody confrontation and a sacked kingdom.
sugoijack9 chapter 39 . 12/3/2019
I hated this guy Illyrio.
Even he's presenting this 3 dragon eggs. He is the one after all that setup Daenarys fate handed over to those savage Dothraki
2,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »