Reviews for The Dragon of Duskendale
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
You're so cruel leaving it like that. I hope Elia and her kids are ok.
I can't wait untill the next chapter!
Anna chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Oh, this chapter is pure gold! Amazing! I loved Aelor's thought process and you describe the battles perfectly! Can't wait to see more!
ESO chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Ewwww...the fight of the century up next! This is gonna get good!
Hail King Cerion chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Ooh the dragon vs the mountain this is getting exciting, and I do hope that his family is okay.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Maybe the early Sack of King's Landing will drew Rhaegar Targaryen out.
War Sage chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Good chapter I hope Sir Manfred was able to protect Elia and her children.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Did not come out right.

Also without Ser Barristan at the Battle of trident Robert will not be injured and thus all the Rebel army's could march on King's Landing which only has the The Dragon of Duskendale small force to defend it which first has to defeat a larger Lannister already in the city being led by Twyin who is know the smallfolk of King's Landing not as the person who sacked the city in revenge for the insults at him as this event is happening at the moment and can be thought of some soldier's going to far but as someone who as the hand was the reason that the city was prosperous and in a battle with Aelor in the city at this moment would have more support from the population than Aelor would have as his farther has been ordering hundreds of executions of entire family's for the entire time he has been fighting Robert's forces and thus the would be a fear by all smallfolk of those with the blood of the dragon.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
The Dragon of Duskendale is now the king with his brother dead because the battle of the trident happens before the sack of King's Landing and with Jamie killing the mad king but I don't know if he has the intelligence to keep his throne as he has made several mistake as with the Tully's he offered himself in marriage which is not a good match as he was 4th inline for the throne at the time and he was also only a Crownland Lord while Robert offered a lot more in marriage to Stark and Arryn which are much better match's than he could offer. He also does not seem to accept that his family caused the rebellion with the actions even thou he knows they did with his anger over the actions and that even when they had dragons they never acted so foolish or stupid and that the rebels are saying they want justice for these actions and he could have used this to become part of the Rebellion and thus the Rebellions claimant for the throne. Also without Ser Barristan at the Battle of trident Robert will not be injured and thus all the Rebel army's could march on King's Landing which only has the The Dragon of Duskendale small force to defend it which first has to defeat a larger Lannister already in the city being led by Twyin who is know the smallfolk of King's Landing not as the person who sacked the city in revenge for the insults at him
as this event is happen at the moment and can be thought of some soldier's going to far but as someone who as the hand was the reason that the city was prosperous and in a battle with Aelor in the city at this moment would have more support from the population than Aelor would have as his farther has been ordering hundreds of executions of entire family's for the entire time he has been fighting Robert's forces and thus the would be a fear by all smallfolk of those with the blood of the dragon.
Frozen862 chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Aelor is one of the biggest Mary Sues I ever had the 'honor' of reading about.
Silver crow chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Dam you for leaving it on a cliff hanger and congrats on making such a brilliant chapter I loved it I think we can all Agree that Aelor has become the greatest warrior in all of Westros and all credit to Gregor he is a "great" warrior but that's onky because of his size and strength I think The White Dragon Aelor won't have any issue killing the brute as Gregor is going to be tired from hauling his massive frame in all that armour up the walls of the red keep and I hope Jaime still kills the mad king but I hope Aelor gets around to butchering him and his father but mainly his father I want Aelor to kill tywin

Another thing is Aelor is going to be seen as a Hero or at the largest extent a God now for saving the city and with him fighting already in the war being charming and more Human than Rhaeger he going to become the most loved dragon in the history of Westros a lot more than his brother who's spent the war in his own little dream world with Lyanna playing the harp and ignoring the suffering of his people so I do hope when that waste of space turns up with his lady love no one loves or likes him and everyone bar his biggest fanboy Jon connition hates his Guts hell I'd wouldn't be surprised if all the nobles want to name Aelor as the king

Lastly who's he going to marry with house Lannisters days coming to a end that's marked Cersei out and Catilyn is out because her dad is a opportunistic son of a bitch ( also I hope Aelor has a moment where he tells hoster he picked the wrong side) and she's already been married of to Eddard and Lysa is just a big no and then there's sweet ellia who's already been married to his brother but I hope you don't go making a Oc Queen for Aelor I think it be cooler if you had him marry a already existing charcter but I wouldn't mind seeing a romance between ellia and Aelor anyway great chapter as I said hope you update soon
Machoking chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Good fight scene with Tygett.
ReaderofFF1 chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Well, that was one badass chapter, there is no other way to say it :D.

Aelor showed how great of a warrior he is by slaying so many enemies and even killing Tygett the most gifted of the Lannister brothers in combat, now that is impressive, and now Aelor will have to face The Mountain himself. The fact that the mountain is wearing his armor let us know that he hasn't killed Elia and the children, the knight that Aelor left to defend them must have gotten them out or at least he hid them somewhere, Amory Lorch must be looking for them along Clegane, I am pretty sure that ser Manfred can beat Lorch, after all that fat man was hardly a knight, while Manfred was described by Aelor as being a great warrior. Now the only thing that needs to be seen is how Aelor will defeat Gregor " I am a Giant with armor that takes hits like a tank" Ckegane, because he will beat him Aelor is the blood of the Dragon, even more he is a true Dragon like The Conqueror.

Now that the Lannisters have been defeated Aelor has in my opinion two options, to kill them all or to take what is left of their army no add it to his, I wonder what will he do, on that note I can't wait to see Aelor punishing the Lannisters, I am sure that it will be glorious (and painful for them).

I can't wait for Elia and Aelor to reunite, they seem to possess strong feelings for each other and little Rhaenys probably will end up loving Aelor like a father (yay take that Rhaegar), lastly I must mention that I hope that Warrior the badass fighting warhorse survives and becomes Aelor's mount for both war and just for riding, that and a great "friend" of the Dragon Prince, kind of like Bucephalus was to Alexander The Great, because let us be honest Warrior (like Bucephalus) is one awesome, badass, one of a kind horse, after all it did saved Aelor's life on his battle with Tygett and that is definitely no small feat.

That said, Great chapter, totally awesome, very fast paced and action packed, I almost died when I read the cliffhanger, I want to see Aelor kicking the Mountain's ass six ways to sunday :D . Great writing, great quality, and all around truly great chapter :)

Man, I can't wait to read the next one, It will be so awesome to see the Dragon crush the mountain and to be reunited with Elia and the children :D , Aelor needs to punish Tywin for trying to harm them and Aelor never disappoints :) Great chapter, keep up the good work :D
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
There was no mention of blood on Gregor Clegane the Mountain's armor so it is possible he hadn't got to Elia or Aegon. Ser Manfred the knight, Aelor tasked in protecting Elia and her children, probably had them moved somewhere else in the Keep. It can buy time for Ser Barristan and Alaric to get to them.
mrean22 chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
That was intense! Aelor got to the city in time before the Lannisters attacked the Keep. Aelor basically has his forces and Randylls forces to Kings Landing to end the attack before it the city was lost.

Robert might be able to escape the Stormlands now depending where he is along with the Tyrell and Martell armies. Hopefully Aelor's family is alright with nothing bad happening to them. Aerys might be dead depending if Jaime killed him.

All depending what happens next chapter it could get more hard for Aelor to win the war. Like if Aerys is dead then Rhaegar will be king which could be just as bad or worse than Aerys alive depending on the situation. If Elia and her children are alive The Martells will be forever grateful to Aelor. How much of the Lannisters are left and escaped if any did and who was at the city when the Lannisters attacked like if Tywin was there.

Aelor has been doing very well in the war and now he'll be seen as the savior of Kings Landing on the Loyalists side. Still has some faults and strong points. I do wonder what Varys thinks of Aelor and some other important people that would be hard to know how they think of him.

Keep up the awesome work and stay classy my awesome story teller! XD
G27th chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Wtf. If that dog fuckin raped Elia... Fuck me I can't do shit! Well he better not have and that scum of the earth amory lorch better not have stabbed rhaenys a hundred times! Kill aegon and viserys I don't really care but I can't have little rhaenys Die or rhaella because she's already suffered too much with psycho aerys... Aside from that I pray for the kingslayer to be born this day.
2,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 .. Last Next »