Reviews for The Dragon of Duskendale
Ramzes chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Looks like things are turning the right way. Why don't you tell him all about them indeed, Rykker?
Hackslash24x7 chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Great chapter. Hope there will be Aelor vs Robert. Keep up the good work man.
Silver crow chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Please please please oh lord above I'm begging you have Aelor win this war and become king Aelor the Great Dragon at the end of the war it would seem pointless if you add a Oc as intresting and great as Aelor in this time period of game of thrones and not have him win

As for who his future Queen is I'll admit I was intrested when he though about marrying Catilyn but please don't marry him to Lysa that's cruel to him and besides Cat the only other woman I can think of it Cersei and if you do go down the path of marrying the Dragon and Lion have it so cersei and Jaime didnt act like the royal family at the time and they've got a normal brother sister relationship

Also bear in mind that in the future little finger can't raise to power as he only rose thanks to Jon so you might as well kill him off early

Also I hope Aelor kicks the shit out of Rhaeger when they meet and I hope he kills Robert in the last battle of the war anyway great story so far hope you update soon
ESO chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
I think since aelor is a pretty smart guy that if he were to capture any of the rebellious lords that he would spare them. Also I feel like hell have to overthrow aerys and be the regent for Aegon VI
But if the targs still lose the war he'd have the hindsight to get his family out in time, and eventually take over the Golden Company and use it to take back the realm during the war of five kings.
ReaderofFF1 chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Great chapter, Aelor is a warrior, that he has shown here, the stormlords are falling against the Dragon and know he will get the knowledge of their tactics, Aelor needs to be efficient and perhaps even brutal with his enemies, not only does he needs to defeat the Rebels but also he has to show everybody that rebellion equals pain or death for them, that way not only will he stop this rebellion but also many others, kind of like Tywin did with the Reynes and the Tarbecks, however once he wins he also has to be politically efficient so in the future people will have no desire to rebel and those who might have the thought will be to scared, he has to be like Aegon the Conqueror those who rebel will die in a field of fire, those who bend the knee will survive and might find themselves in good positions and those who think of rebellion will not do it because they will know that to do so is to kill themselves.

Wow I went into a kind of deep thought rant xD , sorry about that :D with all of that said I loved the fighting scene it was detailed, it was exciting, kind of short but then again battles are quick so it makes sense and this fight had already started. Good tactics and strategy from Aelor and his lords and a nice bunch of hostages, an all around win :)

Aelor will know have acces to some of the plans made by Robert and his rebellious lords so there is a great opportunity to crush them in a brilliant strategic display and with the stormlands out the enemy army will lose power and it will also allow the Reach and the Dornish armies to play a bigger role in the battle, Aelor along with Barristan, Oberyn and Randyll Tarly are a strong combination, and with the huge army of the Reach, well the rebels will definitely be having a bad time :D

Once again a great chapter, keep up the good work I can't wait to see what will happen next :)
Anna chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Great chapter! A realistic view of a battle. I can't wait to see more!
Hackslash24x7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Great story man,really great
G27th chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Nice update man, keep it up! I'm lovin the savage dragon side to aelor
Ramzes chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
Your Elia seems captivating. And for all his cordiality to people, Aelor does look like someone who wants a family of his own. I am very intrigued what will happen in this scenario. Ser Manfred's presence indicates that there IS going to be need of him, yes?
G27th chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
This is a great story with a lot of potential. I'm glad aelor didn't need to marry a tully lol. Keep up the great job ! Thanks
G27th chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Awesome story so far. I just finished chapter 2 but I swear to god imma die if aelor marries a fookin tully
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Here's a plan, when Prince Aelor marches his army in the Stormlands, Robert had already defeated the Stormlords loyal to the crown at Summerhall, and marches on Ashford with his army and left Stannis in charge of Storm's End. So hears the plan, Robert crosses the border between the Stormlands and the Reach, the Tyrells join the crown against the rebels. Lord Mace Tyrell moves his army from Highgarden to Ashford with Randyll Tarly commanding the vanguard. Aelor sends a message to Oberyn Martell in the Dornish Marches, Oberyn can move his Dornish vanguard to Ashford. The Tyrell army will hit Robert's army from the west, the Dornish under Oberyn from the south-west and Prince Aelor from the east. Doing so they can surround Robert and his army and crush them. Of course that will be too easy to end a rebellion, so Robert finds a way out, escapes with half of his army... more or less depending on how long he fights in Ashford which his hatred of the Targaryens may cloud his judgement and Aelor is a Targaryen.
Anna chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Great chapter! I like Aelor and Elia.
ReaderofFF1 chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Great update :D , is nice to see Elia :) I have always felt that she deserved far better than what she got, Rhaegar didn't deserved someone so beautiful and loyal as he proved when he shame her in Harrenhal, is great to see Aelor taking precautions to protect her and her children.

Once again awesome chapter, you could feel the tension when Aelor and Aerys met, the Tullys have spurned Aelor's offer so it is time to burn them to the ground. I can't wait for the war to begin and to see how Aelor deals with it :D great chapter, keep up the good work :)
Ramzes chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Aelor seems to know his stuff in many aspects, including the fact that he doesn't know it all. And he has a good deal of the gift of attracting people to him. All in all, a well-rounded character. I am very curious what the Seven have in store for him.
2,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 Next »