Reviews for The Dragon of Duskendale
Anna chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Great chapter!
ReaderofFF1 chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Great chapter :D Nice to see Aelor has surround himself with competent Lords, while they are no Randyll Tarly o Stannis Baratheon they are definitely no Mace Tyrell nor Renly Baratheon. They might not be great but they aren't incompetent either, they offer solid advice and it falls to Aelor to lead, just like it should.

Love to see that Aelor is not just good at combat but actually is also very good at planning and celebrations ( I mention these due to the great feast he provided) it shows the complete education that is expected of a prince. Furthermore by not being always sad and gloomy ( like Rhaegar) Aelor with charisma and celebrations will definitely earn the loyalty of his subjects. One of the reasons Robert was so successful in his rebellion was due to his charisma which motivated many to follow him. Aelor's own charisma will definitely help, perhaps even sway some other lords to his side instead of Robert's.

Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more. The battles are going to be amazing :) perhaps now that there is a Targaryen with a proper brain they can command the Reach to participate in a more important way after all the Tyrells are loyal and their hundreds of soldiers are definitely going to help.

Excellent work, I can't wait to read more :D
ReaderofFF1 chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Duskendale is actually pretty impressive and it make sense for Aelor to get and awesome keeps hat can be transformed into a major port town. The only problem that duskendale has is that being so close to King's Landing it may have problem transforming from a simple port into a major one however I believe it can be done after all it is in a good spot and instead of competing with KL it could take advantage of it's position after all merchants from Essos and other areas can go to both places in a short time.

Aelor is smart uniting with House Tully will prevent the Riverlands from joining with Robert, which would be a great blow against the rebellion however that being said I really hope Aelor doesn't ends up marrying Lysa she is crazy and obsessed with Baelish if Aelor must marry with a Tully let it be Catelyn and if the Tullys refuse then burn them to ashes.

Once again great chapter I can't wait to read more :D
ReaderofFF1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Awesome first chapter, I have always believed that if the realm had another prince besides Rhaegar, a prince that was actually competent then the Targaryen dynasty would have survived, as much as people praises Rhaegar To me he was weak, he knew his father was mad yet he did nothing, he had a beautiful wife yet he choose to forget her for another, and in the end he fail against Robert in the Trident. He failed as a prince and future ruler, as a husband and as a warrior. For all the love he gets his life was full of fail.

Is nice to see an actual competent prince, one that is not content with seeing his legacy be erased, Aelor seems to be the prince that the realm truly needs. He is actually going to act instead of pretend that nothing is wrong, bravo for him. That said great beginning keep up the good work :D
Frozen862 chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Not quite sure what you try to do with him. The Targs arent getting more sympathy and still deserve to be dethroned.
ESO chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I like it! I still think the targs will loose though. If that happes i think that aelor could sense tywins betrayl and get his family out of the capital city before its sacked. Maybe he could eventually come to be the commander of the golden company and take back the thrones? If he cant get his family out then at least he could still do that.
Anna chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Amazing!
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
He saves Elia and his niece and nephew? Or sends someone to do so? Please?
Ramzes chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
This story has a great potential. Aelor looks pretty interesting, a Targaryen whose head is screwed on straight. I am very curious as to how his arch will develop. Keep it up!
2,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139