Reviews for The Dragon of Duskendale
King Mern chapter 71 . 10/1/2023
Great is great. When will Elia finally die? Will we get more Jaeherys&Aelor scenes? Hope the Jae in the south stays without Ygritte pairing.
RagingFusion chapter 72 . 8/15/2023
Strong shield, Stronger sword
SambhavShandilya chapter 69 . 6/22/2023
This was my 2nd re read of this fic in the last year and it's still as great as ever.

When Argon flew down on baleron's back, I got goosebumps all over my skin even if I'd already known what was about to happen. And when Aelor proclaimed that Aegon truly was the prophesied prince, it felt as if I was reading the glorious end of an epic fantasy.

I loved it. Please keep this proclamation of the prophesied prince intact in the rewritten version.
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 21 . 3/2/2023
That’s a very weak line or argument for Aelor.

Your story is written very well and I congratulate you for it. Unfortunately I don’t like stories where the Targaryens winit doesn’t seem fair and fit. So I am going to stop reading now but thank you for this story.

Good luck and write some more
MrScorch chapter 72 . 1/11/2023
Stronger sword indeed. Honestly, this is annoyingly good. I severely dislike a lot of plot points and some character choices in this story. Yet, they make too much sense and feel fairly realistic (from skewed fantasy world point of view :D), for me to dismiss what I've read as wasted time. Thanks for the story ;)
MrScorch chapter 18 . 1/11/2023
I'm just gonna say, Manfred Arthur. No cap
Poplar4073 chapter 44 . 1/8/2023
I mean, Aelor is totally right, both Rhaegar and Lyanna were retarded and brought whole realm into war. You would thin "Jon" would have realized it by now.
Poplar4073 chapter 36 . 1/8/2023
Meh, not fan of pairing.
Poplar4073 chapter 34 . 1/8/2023
Don't like the pairing but ok. It just came totally out of nowhere.
Poplar4073 chapter 25 . 1/8/2023
Barrristan just gave up valuable hostage?
Poplar4073 chapter 24 . 1/8/2023
I'm sorry how could ten men do all this? It would be understandable in other circumstances but right now Kings landing is in tararyen control and Lannisters have been kicked out.
jack gofyourself chapter 1 . 12/22/2022
already have no respect for mc, leaves kingdom to the mad king when he is okay with killing his brother? leaves his mother to be raped by the mad king when he is okay with killing his brother? just go and kill the king right now! why even wait, or take your mother with you, so many things that couldve been done
Reina36 chapter 72 . 12/14/2022
love this fic
yorud chapter 52 . 12/1/2022
Burning tunnels would have killed everyone, not necessarily due to the fire but for the smoke and lack of oxygen in a closed area.
yorud chapter 48 . 11/30/2022
I've yet to read a ff in which Jon/Jaehaerys doesn't fall in love with Ygritte, I understand the plot needs it as Jon is always the bridge between the free folk and the 'kneelers'.

The other thing is that in every ff, Ygritte always dies quite tragically, I wonder what will happen on this one.
2,079 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »