Reviews for The Dragon of Duskendale
wolfdiaz chapter 10 . 1/15/2022
RHAEGAR?! i didn’t expect that at ALL wow
wolfdiaz chapter 9 . 1/15/2022
NOOOO
Panda.k1ng chapter 36 . 1/7/2022
My hate has receded. My love for your fic will warm you in the winter, and regrow your previously rotted bone-flesh.
Panda.k1ng chapter 29 . 1/6/2022
Cersei?! Unacceptable.
Panda.k1ng chapter 22 . 1/6/2022
I hate you. My hate will boil the blood from your veins. Rot the flesh from your bones.
anindhitania238 chapter 44 . 12/18/2021
i fvcking hate jon (or jaehaerys, whatever). he's so ungrateful n for what?
anindhitania238 chapter 40 . 12/18/2021
it's willas, not willis
66buttercup99 chapter 72 . 12/18/2021
Just binge read while fic, amazing and I recommend to anyone. It is anti-rhagear and Lyman a which I like. Not one of those stupid fics where people try to justify the starting of a civil war
anindhitania238 chapter 16 . 12/17/2021
i'd imagine henry cavill in the witcher as aelor targaryen
Freelook chapter 72 . 12/2/2021
This is the most beautiful ASOIAF story I've read in a long while. I had read the first fifteen-twenty chapters a while back and then had lost the link to the story. But today muse struck and I remembered reading the story about Rhaegar's brother who avenged his death. And by god, it is even better than I remembered.

Thank you author for sharing such a beautiful story with us.
Sovereign X22 chapter 72 . 11/16/2021
Perhaps once of the finest fanfics I have had the pleasure of reading on this site. Emotionally gripping and is one helluva ride. It is a must read for anyone interested in alternative takes on a Song of Ice and Fire. Definitely worth sharing!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/9/2021
You fiend!
Forromir chapter 22 . 10/28/2021
Now I know why I stopped reading this a while ago.
HSkarsgard chapter 71 . 10/23/2021
Admittedly I skipped from chapters 50something to the final chapter 71, but all in all it was a great story. It kind of lost my interest once the big time jump occurred, but before then I was enthralled with each chapter. Aelor was a great character to read about and I’m sad that he never got to explore a love with Elia. Thank you for the great read.
aldhie.javanizer chapter 72 . 10/22/2021
Great journey reading this story was. Indeed I thank you very much for writting this.
2,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »