Reviews for The Dragon of Duskendale
thecraz7storm chapter 11 . 2/28/2022
Your main character is a piece of clay. At one moment he is a coward and a hypocrite (the situation with his mother, the execution of Lord Stark, submission to a mad father), and at another he is an enraged warrior who destroyed a cohort of soldiers and children. People with a similar character on the battlefield would never have allowed such egregious events to happen, and your hero should have stabbed his father himself because he mentioned it and talked about fearlessness, but instead ran away like a coward. This scene in this chapter is nothing more than an attempt to revive an already stillborn character.
LedyRheill chapter 72 . 2/28/2022
just finished in less than a day. the main idea was good, but the execution is great. thank you!
Hoosthat chapter 1 . 1/24/2022
One of the most horrific fanfics ever written.

-Job
thatthangonme chapter 1 . 1/23/2022
Totally agree with you on that anindhitania238, Jon is a whore in this fic
wolfdiaz chapter 10 . 1/15/2022
RHAEGAR?! i didn’t expect that at ALL wow
wolfdiaz chapter 9 . 1/15/2022
NOOOO
Panda.k1ng chapter 36 . 1/7/2022
My hate has receded. My love for your fic will warm you in the winter, and regrow your previously rotted bone-flesh.
Panda.k1ng chapter 29 . 1/6/2022
Cersei?! Unacceptable.
Panda.k1ng chapter 22 . 1/6/2022
I hate you. My hate will boil the blood from your veins. Rot the flesh from your bones.
fvckinaphrodite chapter 44 . 12/18/2021
i fvcking hate jon (or jaehaerys, whatever). he's so ungrateful n for what?
fvckinaphrodite chapter 40 . 12/18/2021
it's willas, not willis
66buttercup99 chapter 72 . 12/18/2021
Just binge read while fic, amazing and I recommend to anyone. It is anti-rhagear and Lyman a which I like. Not one of those stupid fics where people try to justify the starting of a civil war
fvckinaphrodite chapter 16 . 12/17/2021
i'd imagine henry cavill in the witcher as aelor targaryen
Freelook chapter 72 . 12/2/2021
This is the most beautiful ASOIAF story I've read in a long while. I had read the first fifteen-twenty chapters a while back and then had lost the link to the story. But today muse struck and I remembered reading the story about Rhaegar's brother who avenged his death. And by god, it is even better than I remembered.

Thank you author for sharing such a beautiful story with us.
Sovereign X22 chapter 72 . 11/16/2021
Perhaps once of the finest fanfics I have had the pleasure of reading on this site. Emotionally gripping and is one helluva ride. It is a must read for anyone interested in alternative takes on a Song of Ice and Fire. Definitely worth sharing!
2,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »