Reviews for Running Water
akio chapter 33 . 6/7
I know you wrote this story years ago, but I wanted to take the time to respond. I just read this story in 2 days and was completely enraptured and completely sucked in by the world you had built. This is one of the most unique AU Castle fanfics I have read and had to praise the author. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Rainingagain chapter 1 . 6/2
I wasn't sure what to expect after the first chapter but this was great! I loved that you didn't make things too easy or convenient and I laughed out loud multiple times during the story. Thank you for writing it!
Anon chapter 33 . 9/8/2020
This story was ridiculous! But my suspension of disbelief is even more ridiculous. I don’t know how you do it but thank you. In times like these your efforts and I just appreciated but needed.

Caskettluvz41319 chapter 33 . 2/25/2020
I absolutely loved this idea and it was so beautifully written. I would to see little one shots of their future, especially the labor. Thank you for this story.
Paule dansereau chapter 33 . 1/5/2020
I would really enjoy a sequel to this univers. Please...thank you
Guest chapter 33 . 10/24/2019
Brilliant story. Just couldn't put it down. Bravo!
natters chapter 33 . 7/18/2019
Good fic
Bethmorris437 chapter 11 . 11/9/2018
This is my third time through this story over the last year or so,
And I enjoy it more every time. I saw your A/N about troll
Reviews, do I just had to send off a good one, even though the story has been complete for a while now. I love it!
gngoa chapter 33 . 11/1/2018
I loved this, I sometimes find the out of the obvious story lines a bit difficult but always enjoy their surprises. This was full of those and a very hard look at the distichous of life albeit through a magical land.
gngoa chapter 21 . 10/31/2018
That was amazing, the scene was perfect for the take down, ironic and justified. You may not want a late arrival to the story for reviews, but I am so enjoying it and this chapter was perfect. Thank you.
Anon chapter 11 . 10/22/2017
I love this fic.

“The Suspension Of Disbelieve “ takes no effort. I don’t know how you do it. I’m having so much fun reading that I won’t take time figuring it out.

Dominic Flandry chapter 12 . 7/23/2017
The apology in your A/N is entirely unnecessary. This chapter was great. The scene with the big reveal is probably my favorite version of it in any fanfic. Heck, it's better than how they did it in the show.
SuzyJane82 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Just binge read this over the last couple of days! What an awesome AU! Really great job!
bethmorris437 chapter 33 . 5/24/2017
I am so sad to see this story end. The last paragraph was awesome!
I was thoroughly entertained throughout, and now that I know it is finished, I will go back and read it straight through, as some of the breaks in posting had me forget some bits.
I look forward to your next story, as well. Keep up the great work! I wish I had the courage to write my own fic. but I spend most of my spare time enjoying other's stories, like this one. So I am definitely not wasting time writing, when I could be reading.
Until next time.
Castlelover777 chapter 33 . 5/9/2017
What an amazingly creative story! I was never put off by the premise, but I just hoped you knew where you were going, and you certainly did! This is such a well written, well thought out story! I enjoyed it immensely! I had no trouble with the switching perspectives. I was fine with the final villain being unnamed, and with Jackson being a bad guy who only reformed at the end. It never occurred to me that Rick had to have consciously chosen not to heal Jackson; I'm sure that will have deep emotional repercussions for poor Rick. He's such a kind and soulful man. I think this is the story that brought your writing to my attention. I just want to say how much I enjoy your stories, and how very much I appreciate you continuing to write in the Castle universe. I miss these characters so very much.