Reviews for Running Water
Caskettluvz41319 chapter 33 . 2/25
I absolutely loved this idea and it was so beautifully written. I would to see little one shots of their future, especially the labor. Thank you for this story.
Paule dansereau chapter 33 . 1/5
I would really enjoy a sequel to this univers. Please...thank you
Guest chapter 33 . 10/24/2019
Brilliant story. Just couldn't put it down. Bravo!
natters chapter 33 . 7/18/2019
Good fic
Bethmorris437 chapter 11 . 11/9/2018
This is my third time through this story over the last year or so,
And I enjoy it more every time. I saw your A/N about troll
Reviews, do I just had to send off a good one, even though the story has been complete for a while now. I love it!
gngoa chapter 33 . 11/1/2018
I loved this, I sometimes find the out of the obvious story lines a bit difficult but always enjoy their surprises. This was full of those and a very hard look at the distichous of life albeit through a magical land.
gngoa chapter 21 . 10/31/2018
That was amazing, the scene was perfect for the take down, ironic and justified. You may not want a late arrival to the story for reviews, but I am so enjoying it and this chapter was perfect. Thank you.
Anon chapter 11 . 10/22/2017
I love this fic.

“The Suspension Of Disbelieve “ takes no effort. I don’t know how you do it. I’m having so much fun reading that I won’t take time figuring it out.

Dominic Flandry chapter 12 . 7/23/2017
The apology in your A/N is entirely unnecessary. This chapter was great. The scene with the big reveal is probably my favorite version of it in any fanfic. Heck, it's better than how they did it in the show.
SuzyJane82 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Just binge read this over the last couple of days! What an awesome AU! Really great job!
bethmorris437 chapter 33 . 5/24/2017
I am so sad to see this story end. The last paragraph was awesome!
I was thoroughly entertained throughout, and now that I know it is finished, I will go back and read it straight through, as some of the breaks in posting had me forget some bits.
I look forward to your next story, as well. Keep up the great work! I wish I had the courage to write my own fic. but I spend most of my spare time enjoying other's stories, like this one. So I am definitely not wasting time writing, when I could be reading.
Until next time.
Castlelover777 chapter 33 . 5/9/2017
What an amazingly creative story! I was never put off by the premise, but I just hoped you knew where you were going, and you certainly did! This is such a well written, well thought out story! I enjoyed it immensely! I had no trouble with the switching perspectives. I was fine with the final villain being unnamed, and with Jackson being a bad guy who only reformed at the end. It never occurred to me that Rick had to have consciously chosen not to heal Jackson; I'm sure that will have deep emotional repercussions for poor Rick. He's such a kind and soulful man. I think this is the story that brought your writing to my attention. I just want to say how much I enjoy your stories, and how very much I appreciate you continuing to write in the Castle universe. I miss these characters so very much.
ABettis41319 chapter 33 . 4/30/2017
HOLY WOW! So I don't know what happened, but I somehow never hit the follow button when you were writing this story and let it get away from me around chapter 9. Please don't take that as 'this is a forgettable story' it's more like life was happening back then for me which I'm sure you can understand. But I've been in a reading mood and was going through your stories because I know they're fantastic and I (thank goodness) remembered I never finished this story. So, I started at the beginning and didn't stop. (Thank goodness for torrential downpours of up to 7 inches, I didn't have to go anywhere this weekend) I just have this to say... THIS WAS EPIC! I could not put this down. What a story! Serious question... have you thought about adapting this into a novel with original characters? It's that good and you're that good of a writer. Anyways, I'm sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this story but thank goodness I did! Brilliant as always!
ipreferwestside chapter 17 . 4/18/2017
Aw, LOVED this chapter! Meredith seemed a little more conniving than she was in the show, but overall I enjoyed it. The Jim/Martha/Alexis dynamic is fab.
ipreferwestside chapter 16 . 4/18/2017
OMG all of them ganging up on Meredith is fantastic. I need a Meredith/Kate drinking challenge, like, yesterday.