Reviews for My Soul Laid Bare
LobsterLobster chapter 5 . 8/22
This was beautiful! So happy they finally found their way to each other. Good job!
becgate chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
Awesome! ! Loved every word!
witchofdathomir chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Cute story xd
Any chance for LukeMara angst?
Mel1592 chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
I disagree with the one review. The other women did t deserve Luke but Mara most definitely DID. And Disney ignoring the EU is the worst thing they did. The EU is the real canon.,L/M forever.

Nice work.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Thanks for a brilliantly written story.
Kidaowre chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I love this! This is really cute and such a touching story.
draco122 chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Ok that was awesome. I loved this story it was touching and powerful. It is making me cry. Great job
Draco122
Scififan33 chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Poor Luke
Monkey D. Conan chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
And that's a wrap people! Great story my friend! I loved everything about it! Can't wait for your next work of art!
Monkey D. Conan chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
That was some good stuff right there! I want to do this right...yup that's Luke. It was a perfect blend of who they are because everything they do, sparks fly. Always has, always will! Love it!
Monkey D. Conan chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
Awwwww! They probably crossed in hyperspace too! I can so see them doing that, and Luke's writing, spot on. Things are heating up fast!
Monkey D. Conan chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
No, it's a tragic misread of the situation! Those too are just too amazing together, but they just never get a break do they? And so the story progresses!
Monkey D. Conan chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
She did not! I can't believe her! Luke deserves much better! Right on Han! She was doing him a favor, but she still should've had the guts and respect for Luke yo at least tell him, not like that! Mara would never do that! I'm loving this story though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I hate Callista or Mara so much, all these women they don't deserve to be a Skywalker love's interest. So praying that Disney rebuke the EU stories and remove some Star Wars characters...
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I'm a little confused. The summary of the story says Mara returns after a fight with Luke and yet it's Callista walking out on Luke on their wedding day. Did you mix up posts? Saying that, however, this was such a heart breaking scene and well written. It makes me dislike Callista even more!