Reviews for You & I
Millianna07 chapter 5 . 3/8/2020
Oh some canon plot! I was thinking this was going to be more AU and stray away from the show, but I'm glad to see that you included it! I think Madeline's character would have worked well with the show's plot, especially with how well you write her and her emotions. I'm really eager to see how you incorporated her into the show!
Millianna07 chapter 2 . 3/7/2020
Your character is really amazing! You write her very well and convincingly. I'm really happy I found your story, even if it is abandoned. I can't wait to see what else is left!
Millianna07 chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
I know this story is abandoned, but I just want to let me know how much I enjoyed this first chapter! It's the first time I've read a fic in this perspective - It's like how Joe narrates in the show You. I have found very few Gotham fanfics that have captured my attention and this one certainly has.
AliceKate91 chapter 11 . 8/24/2018
This was just amazing! Gutted that it looks like you’ve stopped writing! But it’s just so so realistic on the character in Gotham!
Lord Vile chapter 11 . 1/7/2018
sad that you abandoned this fic, but thank you for the journey
Renny-the-Sassypants chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
Please update!
Sparrowflyz1212 chapter 3 . 5/25/2017
I didn't realize it at first but HARLEEN. YAY
HalleyQuinn chapter 2 . 4/11/2017
The view comes across really confusing and causes a lot of trouble when reading.
Courtney-Tamara chapter 11 . 3/4/2017
I'm excited but sad for the next update, reaaalllly don't want Jerome to be killed off
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2017
Holy shitballs that was amazing, I don't even watch Gotham but I saw a lot of scenes and am probably gonna watch it now. This fanfiction is so interesting, because of the point of view (a crazy girl) and her audience/who she's talking to (Jerome, it's not 1st person or 3rd person she's talking to Jerome). I've never read a fanfiction like that and it works so well, it's so amazing what some people come up with, which includes what I previously said. I've read so many fanfics from so many fandoms, and I never watched Gotham yet I must say this is by far one of the best I've read. It's so interesting and not bland and boring like so many other ones. I must applaud you and must say keep up the amazing work, hope to see you update soon!
Queenylime21 chapter 11 . 2/9/2017
Man I read this so long ago and i came back for it after Jerome's return. Honestly, this seems to be the most realistic take on if Jerome were to ever "be in a relationship." I cant wait to read more. This story is phenomenal.
ostrichbreath127 chapter 11 . 1/31/2017
Such an awesome story, Jerome's character is perfect and I love how seemlessly Madeline was incorporated into the story. I can't wait for the next update!
scorpion22 chapter 11 . 1/29/2017
Wow i thought you were never coming back don't take so long next time
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 10 . 1/24/2017
So now that Jerome's back will you be continuing this? Cause this is honestly the best Jerome fic I've read so far and I miss it