Reviews for One Soldier, Two
MKfrisco05 chapter 12 . 9/16
peter PARKER
Is Evangeline Potter the Mistress of Death? Is Corporal Parker related to Peter Parker? Will Nick Fury still form the Avenger? If so, who will the members be? Will it follow the canon Avenger/Spider-Man/Dr Strange/Black Panther Timelines (since we all know the canon version of Avenger: Civil War will not happen...) ? Truly hopes that both Evangeline and Bucky are introduced to Shield, get to meet the Avenger (if they are still formed by Fury), reunite with the Howletts after James Howletts became Wolverine. Get introduced to the X-Men and unfortunately, Deadpool... (XD XD XD LMAO XD XD XD !) Maybe one day Evangeline's godson Teddy Lupin will appear out of the blue (and maybe followed by all Evangeline's friends from her original dimension/timeline) and reunite with Evangeline...
cerulean369 chapter 21 . 8/1
This story was so sweet! I really enjoyed reading it:).
marauderfranky chapter 18 . 6/7
I have absolutely love your story, and I don't want to detract from that. However, I'm reading this in the same week as the northern white rhino has become functionally exist due to human behaviour, like countless other animals, and I can't help but find the inclusion about hunting disgusting. Why would a decent person (such as your take on Harry) want to hunt endangered animals for fun?
Vesryn Kelnorin chapter 2 . 5/27
just imagining the Marauders prancing around in kilts is enough for anyone to crack up
ReaderFanAntic chapter 21 . 4/29
This was an awesome story! I love how you wrote the characters and the completely new future you've written for them! I'm still keeping my eyes out for the sequel you promised!
Isabella95 chapter 21 . 3/19
Awesome story! Finished reading within a day. And sooo glad you decided on a sequel, I felt/feel like you have so many open doors here!
YourSlytherpuff chapter 17 . 3/9
y
yes v
Romantific chapter 20 . 3/6
Please make a sequel for this story, I absolutely love it and would love to see how you would work it in with what happens in the avengers because they need Captain America and Steve needs Bucky. It would be very interesting and exciting to see if continued.
Sequel please
Secuel ?
ClaireR89 chapter 21 . 2/20
Sequel?
Twilighy chapter 13 . 9/28/2020
ive always wondered why in the canon and fanfics, harry didnt use "prank toys" on his relatives to get revenge and for them to leave him alone? and why didnt he bought a bigger trunk and stuff it with lots of food(with stasis or preservation charm?) and revenge toys that will last through his whole stay?
ellisss3377 chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
Hi! this review is like really late in relation to like when i first read it 4 years ago, but i was scrolling though my old saved pdfs when this story caught my eye. this story, in all its 50k glory was basically my bible when i was 13, and for that, i want to thank you, author, for writing it. i read it so often that i feel obligated to log into my old account and leave a review lol it really helped during long road trips and times where i was feeling down, it was a true comfort fic for me. thank you 333
Sugar0o chapter 21 . 8/30/2020
Wow I've read this fic a few times and I thought I'd already reviewed this chapter and added thoughts but i guess i didn't? *am shook*

Anyway, I hope you are doing okay in this horrible time of cooties, and that all your loved ones are fine as well. Having MCU wrapped up between when this finished and now, my thoughts are a bit all over the place.

If i was giving a wish list, I'd say that the Marriage Bond between James and Eva should have made Heimdall aware that the MOD is now on THIS Earth. I'd also want for the Super Serum to slow down Bucky's aging to match Eva's, after all he got a "double" dose, with the Hydra one and the Normal one. I imagine in the grand scheme of things that Lady Death 'helped' Eva along to this world to prevent The Infinity Wars, b/c I imagine that its a lot of work to kill off that many souls at once. Pepper Potts could also EASILY be the very youngest Barnes-Potter, who has changed her name so that no one connects her with her famous Mother. I could also easily see Bucky and Eva doing the snap together so that it would save their youngest Grand-baby, Morgan (named after her magical roots.) AND wouldn't it be interesting to see Eva hand Thanos his ass for trying to hurt her family!

I never saw Agent Carter, but I imagine with Steve alive now, and Bucky not in Hydra hands, and Hydra not? being able to wiggle into SHIELD so easily that its going to change the time line a lot. Howard won't be such a di*k to Tony, and Tony's gunna have an Auntie Eva too. Eva could finally lose it with Hydra and wipe them out so that they aren't a problem anymore, b/c there's (at the moment) no need for a Civil War (movie-plotline.)

Bucky and Eva could also end up meeting Logan a lot. Like he just pops up every where to the point that Bucky thinks he's got a thing for Eva, she IS a redhead in this. This could also give you XMen plots with Erik L. and Charles, and when Logan loses his memories, Eva might be able to help him out some.

As for Carol Danvers, well if your sticking with your fiction, I'd say that she could be an aunt of Captain Marvel, or maybe even time traveler, we haven't got a clue what happens between the 1990's and 2023 when end game happens. Time travel wouldn't be that out of the question. Eva could come up with something that makes it so that you can have female super soldiers and give it to Peggy and Carol. Carol could then end up back in the future.

I'm sure i could think of a lot more but i'm sure i'll love whatever you come up with! I can't wait! thank you for making this fic by the way, it's one of my favs and i've read it a lot!
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »