Reviews for One Soldier, Two
ellisss3377 chapter 1 . 9/1
Hi! this review is like really late in relation to like when i first read it 4 years ago, but i was scrolling though my old saved pdfs when this story caught my eye. this story, in all its 50k glory was basically my bible when i was 13, and for that, i want to thank you, author, for writing it. i read it so often that i feel obligated to log into my old account and leave a review lol it really helped during long road trips and times where i was feeling down, it was a true comfort fic for me. thank you 333
Sugar0o chapter 21 . 8/30
Wow I've read this fic a few times and I thought I'd already reviewed this chapter and added thoughts but i guess i didn't? *am shook*

Anyway, I hope you are doing okay in this horrible time of cooties, and that all your loved ones are fine as well. Having MCU wrapped up between when this finished and now, my thoughts are a bit all over the place.

If i was giving a wish list, I'd say that the Marriage Bond between James and Eva should have made Heimdall aware that the MOD is now on THIS Earth. I'd also want for the Super Serum to slow down Bucky's aging to match Eva's, after all he got a "double" dose, with the Hydra one and the Normal one. I imagine in the grand scheme of things that Lady Death 'helped' Eva along to this world to prevent The Infinity Wars, b/c I imagine that its a lot of work to kill off that many souls at once. Pepper Potts could also EASILY be the very youngest Barnes-Potter, who has changed her name so that no one connects her with her famous Mother. I could also easily see Bucky and Eva doing the snap together so that it would save their youngest Grand-baby, Morgan (named after her magical roots.) AND wouldn't it be interesting to see Eva hand Thanos his ass for trying to hurt her family!

I never saw Agent Carter, but I imagine with Steve alive now, and Bucky not in Hydra hands, and Hydra not? being able to wiggle into SHIELD so easily that its going to change the time line a lot. Howard won't be such a di*k to Tony, and Tony's gunna have an Auntie Eva too. Eva could finally lose it with Hydra and wipe them out so that they aren't a problem anymore, b/c there's (at the moment) no need for a Civil War (movie-plotline.)

Bucky and Eva could also end up meeting Logan a lot. Like he just pops up every where to the point that Bucky thinks he's got a thing for Eva, she IS a redhead in this. This could also give you XMen plots with Erik L. and Charles, and when Logan loses his memories, Eva might be able to help him out some.

As for Carol Danvers, well if your sticking with your fiction, I'd say that she could be an aunt of Captain Marvel, or maybe even time traveler, we haven't got a clue what happens between the 1990's and 2023 when end game happens. Time travel wouldn't be that out of the question. Eva could come up with something that makes it so that you can have female super soldiers and give it to Peggy and Carol. Carol could then end up back in the future.

I'm sure i could think of a lot more but i'm sure i'll love whatever you come up with! I can't wait! thank you for making this fic by the way, it's one of my favs and i've read it a lot!
mattdombast chapter 21 . 6/6
Love to see them help raise tony stark as well as save logan , vik adopted apeter parker save loki
mattdombast chapter 17 . 6/6
A HUGE STORY SO SWEET A HUGE PART WANTS AVE TO BE GODMOTHER TO TONY AND TO HELP RAISE HIM WOULD BE NICE
mattdombast chapter 16 . 6/6
Yeah but so still wish she feed they rest of the troops that came
mattdombast chapter 11 . 6/6
Yeah wolverine huge hope she save the brother i hated victor fighting with logan
mattdombast chapter 8 . 6/6
Love that eve shut Philip shit down
gingin1975 chapter 21 . 5/3
I do not know how many times I have read this story, but I fell in love with it the first time I read it and keep coming back to it when I think about it again or am just in the mood to read a completely sweet story(especially with Bucky and a female Harry, they are so rare)! Are you still thinking of doing a sequel? I truly hope in time you will write a sequel because I could use another sweet story with these two. I’m not sure why I never left a comment before even though I’ve read this so many times. Even if you don’t write a sequel I wanted to let you you know this was such a wonderful story and I loved the whole journey. Thank you so much for sharing and I know I probably will read this again in a month or two so thanks again! And if you ever write the sequel I will be waiting!
victoriaperman chapter 21 . 4/30
I think a collection of one shots would be brilliant! Her meeting tony, and the X men (scenes in first class), and other marvel highlights
Oricke chapter 20 . 4/27
Love this story and have read it several times. woukd like to see a sequel that goes over their lives together and the world tour. what steve and Peggy do. what bucky decides to do with his life, does evil age and bucky doesn't or do they realize at some point that neither of them are aging? do theyou ever go help out with shield? etc?
Slippin Dang Son of a Mother chapter 21 . 4/26
I dont remember if Ive reviewed in this story before, its probably the fourth time Ive read this and it still has that magic. Well done. Btw Im eagerly waiting for the sequel. I have this scenario in my head where someway or another they end up temporarily in Evangeline’s timeline and Bucky gets to see the Wizarding World. If nothing else, Id like to see the reactions of the folks when they find she married a muggle. Imagine how they’d react the first time someone calls Bucky a mudblood. Goodluck and stay safe out there!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 21 . 4/10
WONDERFUL STORY! I LOVE IT! I hope you still find the opportunity to write a sequel, pretty please! Maybe having Bucky see a glimpse of her dimension?
Romantific chapter 21 . 3/1
Please continue with the sequel for this story. I would love to see it continued.
crimson hearts chapter 21 . 2/25
cant wait for the sequel. loved it.
sami1010220 chapter 20 . 2/18
Great ob! I thought it kind of dragged a bit, but I loved that you explored magical theory.
1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »