Reviews for One Soldier, Two
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 9/17
It's "fraulein", not "frauline"...
hlgwin6 chapter 21 . 8/20
This was an absolutely beautiful, amazing story.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 21 . 5/31
Good story
It’s not bad so far but I think evangeline’s flirting is a bit over the top. The guy’s her patient, was POW, nearly died and all she thinks about is getting in his pants. Pathetic
Mysterious Avenger chapter 1 . 4/28
I'd love to see Evangeline meet loki (or the Asgardian) at some point before the avengersif it still would happen) and they'd be the best male-female best friends with bucky in the background exasperated coz his wife and loki got into a lot of mischiefpranking odin the likes)
Id love to see Eva and bucky to have longevity powers and then join in fighting thanos and co.
I'd also love to see somewhere in the 2000s eva and bucky still young as ever, meet some of the characters in her old dimension that had accidentally arrived there
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 21 . 4/22
Enjoying the story thanks
kittyranma chapter 21 . 4/10
It would have been hilarious if you added in a short blurb that about 60 years later as their walking past a bookstore that has the Harry Potter books on display.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 21 . 3/7
I enjoyed reading this again and if it wasn’t so aggravating trying to find sequels when they’re not even named for one to search alphabetically when the author has more than 100 stories, then I would go searching for it right now. I suspect that it’s incomplete even if it’s started though.
HyroTheGodOfFiction chapter 21 . 12/16/2021
I hope you post/ write a sequel and if you do you could have these couple things
act like he does in s/9596557/1/Howard-s-Thoughts
develop a magical core due to his proto-core (or “wick” as you called it) being enhanced by the super soldier serum
neither Bucky or Evangeline age (due some kind of magic shenanigans)
make both Peggy and Evangeline into super soldiers (perhaps have Evangelines serum modified by Logan/wolverines blood) the serum could be used to cure or prevent peggy’s Alzheimer’s
5. Magical shenanigans from the sorcerers of marvel and or the wizarding world could fuse both worlds together (or make a bridge between them or bring her earth into the same universe as marvel earth)
UnlikelyPresence chapter 21 . 11/16/2021
Ideas for your sequel will have to come when my brain isn’t jelly ahaha
UnlikelyPresence chapter 21 . 11/16/2021
Omgggg so I stayed true to my suggestion of an all nighterit’s 8am now lol and I don’t regret a thing! These fics are amazing!
Annoy mouse chapter 11 . 9/21/2021
She's awfully cavalier with threats of weaponised medical procedures, and demanding strangers submit to her experiments.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
Liking this so far, but wouldn't non-magical wounds be more easily healed and restored than Moody's patchwork of curse wounds? She didn't try summoning his arm either, and as messy as the wound may be she has transfiguration on her side.

Hoping for a version of Pettigrew's silver hand, seems like a good fit.
MKfrisco05 chapter 12 . 9/16/2021
peter PARKER
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2021
Is Evangeline Potter the Mistress of Death? Is Corporal Parker related to Peter Parker? Will Nick Fury still form the Avenger? If so, who will the members be? Will it follow the canon Avenger/Spider-Man/Dr Strange/Black Panther Timelines (since we all know the canon version of Avenger: Civil War will not happen...) ? Truly hopes that both Evangeline and Bucky are introduced to Shield, get to meet the Avenger (if they are still formed by Fury), reunite with the Howletts after James Howletts became Wolverine. Get introduced to the X-Men and unfortunately, Deadpool... (XD XD XD LMAO XD XD XD !) Maybe one day Evangeline's godson Teddy Lupin will appear out of the blue (and maybe followed by all Evangeline's friends from her original dimension/timeline) and reunite with Evangeline...
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »