Reviews for One Soldier, Two
UnlikelyPresence chapter 21 . 11/16
Ideas for your sequel will have to come when my brain isn’t jelly ahaha
UnlikelyPresence chapter 21 . 11/16
Omgggg so I stayed true to my suggestion of an all nighterit’s 8am now lol and I don’t regret a thing! These fics are amazing!
Annoy mouse chapter 11 . 9/21
She's awfully cavalier with threats of weaponised medical procedures, and demanding strangers submit to her experiments.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 9/21
Liking this so far, but wouldn't non-magical wounds be more easily healed and restored than Moody's patchwork of curse wounds? She didn't try summoning his arm either, and as messy as the wound may be she has transfiguration on her side.

Hoping for a version of Pettigrew's silver hand, seems like a good fit.
MKfrisco05 chapter 12 . 9/16
peter PARKER
Is Evangeline Potter the Mistress of Death? Is Corporal Parker related to Peter Parker? Will Nick Fury still form the Avenger? If so, who will the members be? Will it follow the canon Avenger/Spider-Man/Dr Strange/Black Panther Timelines (since we all know the canon version of Avenger: Civil War will not happen...) ? Truly hopes that both Evangeline and Bucky are introduced to Shield, get to meet the Avenger (if they are still formed by Fury), reunite with the Howletts after James Howletts became Wolverine. Get introduced to the X-Men and unfortunately, Deadpool... (XD XD XD LMAO XD XD XD !) Maybe one day Evangeline's godson Teddy Lupin will appear out of the blue (and maybe followed by all Evangeline's friends from her original dimension/timeline) and reunite with Evangeline...
cerulean369 chapter 21 . 8/1
This story was so sweet! I really enjoyed reading it:).
marauderfranky chapter 18 . 6/7
I have absolutely love your story, and I don't want to detract from that. However, I'm reading this in the same week as the northern white rhino has become functionally exist due to human behaviour, like countless other animals, and I can't help but find the inclusion about hunting disgusting. Why would a decent person (such as your take on Harry) want to hunt endangered animals for fun?
Vesryn Kelnorin chapter 2 . 5/27
just imagining the Marauders prancing around in kilts is enough for anyone to crack up
ReaderFanAntic chapter 21 . 4/29
This was an awesome story! I love how you wrote the characters and the completely new future you've written for them! I'm still keeping my eyes out for the sequel you promised!
Isabella95 chapter 21 . 3/19
Awesome story! Finished reading within a day. And sooo glad you decided on a sequel, I felt/feel like you have so many open doors here!
YourSlytherpuff chapter 17 . 3/9
y
yes v
Romantific chapter 20 . 3/6
Please make a sequel for this story, I absolutely love it and would love to see how you would work it in with what happens in the avengers because they need Captain America and Steve needs Bucky. It would be very interesting and exciting to see if continued.
Sequel please