Reviews for One Soldier, Two
All types chapter 20 . 10/8/2017
This story is an interesting experience. Well written, for sure. I normally stay away from fem Harry fics because they tend to be 'domestic female power fantasies' and this is no exception. I enjoyed most of it, except the sour-note wedding vows, and as a new experience it was... interesting.
Oricke chapter 21 . 10/7/2017
are you still planning a sequel? any news when it's coming out?
Tempt Me More chapter 21 . 9/13/2017
i really hope you haven't forgotten about the sequel for this! it's to awesome and original to leave it as is...needs some 'family' stuff (kids, etc) maybe somehow they get thrown into the future?
well whatever you decide to come up with, i'm sure it will be an awesome read and just as good as this one
Guest chapter 21 . 9/9/2017
*Eagerly waiting for the sequel.*
shika93 chapter 20 . 9/3/2017
Awesome. Love it
shika93 chapter 9 . 9/3/2017
Aw great chapter.
shika93 chapter 4 . 9/3/2017
Ha good chapter.
Maxennce chapter 21 . 8/16/2017
Awesome story line, loved Evy she was awesome, very much like Hermione, however very much a vicious lion protecting what she perceived as hers. Will be interesting to see where u go from here, and if she ends up back in her dimension etc
heleana1 chapter 21 . 8/10/2017
Have you done a sequel yet?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6/2017
Some suggestions:
1. Have Evangeline, Bucky and SHIELD deal with other Hydra Branches. Hydra is a centuries old cult that has modernized and learned to operate in cells. Schmidt's group was just one of many.
2. Let some one leak that the US managed to recreate the supersoldier serum and augmentation procedure. It will let loose the fox among the chickens and result in a science race among the nation's to recreate the serum or for spy games to steal the serum recipe and procedures. Throw in interservice conflict; not only does Evangeline and SHIELD have access, they refuse to share due to the requirements involved so other us military branches and organizations like the NSA will have black budgets to do stuff like create knock off serums, Weapon X type stuff, and human genetic engineering and augmentation so Hulk, Spiderman, and Wolverine can appear.
3. Make Evangeline and Bucky persons of interest and targets of opportunity by various groups as recruits or threats.
Yurei-san chapter 21 . 8/4/2017
They could be the godparents of tony and help him with the problems
Guest chapter 21 . 8/1/2017
Let's see their honeymoon. Maybe she starts Doctors Without Borders but like twenty years early idk. Maybe they go somewhere he can learn to fight like a ninja lol. I would like to see some of what they do, do they have kids etc. but I really want to see the future will Tony be friends with her kids. Without hydra shield should work. Will Steve, Bucky and Potter live longer because of magic for her and the serum for them? Will they be young or old when the avengers are formed. With Potter she would know Loki is being controlled by someone and free him and he too can help again the purple guy. If Tony knew the Barnes family he might not feel alone and he could maybe not create ultron and I really would like to see how much better things could be with Potter there. If the Barnes don't have kids maybe she's Tony's godmother and that's how she knows him.
ravenhart139 chapter 21 . 8/3/2017
They run into loagen and help him get to Canada
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 7/16/2017
i loved this story so much, it had so many of my favorite things, doctor potter, kick butt potter, bucky... and the possibility of more, i am very eager for the sequel :)
Mary Morning Bell chapter 21 . 7/13/2017
Well, the one thing that I'd focus on for a sequel is the consequences of Evangeline doing the things she did. With Steve not frozen in the ice, the Tesseract wouldn't be found and there wouldn't be a Captain America for tge Avengers. Heck, there might not even be an Avengers. With Bucky alive and out of H.Y.D.R.A.'s stupid hands, he doesn't become the Winter Soldier and doesn't do the biggest spoiler in all of Civil War. (Howard and Maria) That is hoing to have huge potential ramifications for the modern-day Avengers storyline. The entire premise of Winter Soldier wouldn't even exist, since Zola is dead (or as god as), thanks to Evangeline. This raises a lot of serious questions that should at the very least be thought about if a sequel is to be. My thanks for taking the time to read all this, and maybe even considering a few of my points? \_(ツ)_/ Good luck with your future stories. May reviews be plentiful, and flames pitiful! Ciao!
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »