Reviews for One Soldier, Two
1sunfun chapter 21 . 7/3/2017
Very nice and interesting Story.

I want to read a bit about their honeymoon, even if it is just a sentence for a Country. Then Id like to read about what happens after and about Bucky wants to do. If you write something about Bucky helping Steve that would be good, but I would like it if that wasnt the only Thing, that he did, you just made it so, that I cant really belive that he would want to do that for the rest of his life.

1sunfun
Eager beaver chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Hey. Where's the sequel?
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 21 . 6/27/2017
This went in a very different direction than I expected it too, but it was a nice surprise. Very good story, I loved it.
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 21 . 6/22/2017
Very nicely done! Crossover with Capt. America sounded kinda silly at first but you handled it well. If you get around to a sequel, aside from the obvious ideas of tying up loose ends (Howlett brothers, etc.) it might be interesting to see:

1) Does the magical world even exist in this reality? Trip to Britain - is the Leaky Cauldron there? Diagon Alley? Gringotts? Hogsmeade? Hogwarts? And if the magical world does exist, in what ways might it be different? Is there an Albus Dumbledore? And if Grindlewald didn't exist (or led a different kind of life), how might Dumbledore be different? Is there a Tom Riddle in this world? Maybe he turned out OK here.

2) If Hydra was completely wiped out during the war and Zola was no longer able to exert his poisonous influence, how will this affect such things as the Cold War? Perhaps glasnost and perestroika happen a generation or two earlier? Perhaps China, North Korea and Vietnam follow a different path?

3) Steve and Bucky both surviving the war, Bucky becoming a super soldier and the super soldier serum being available in some limited fashion will obviously have ripple effects. Will there be other super soldiers? How will this play into affairs with mutants and other super types? Perhaps the Avengers (or something like them) start a generation or two earlier?

4) Or perhaps the new Mrs. Potter-Barnes decides NOT to reveal the secret of the super soldier serum. Will this piss off the government and force her and Bucky into hiding?

5) Their kids. Will they be magical?
Gopher chapter 21 . 6/20/2017
Well you could have them meet wolverine later on in the story and derail that cluster of problems. Have her do magic in fRony of someone because reasons and bam the mutants want to know how her "mutant" genes work. I hope they both age well to see the future of avengers, while maybe being second godparents to tony. That would be so awesome - little tony with harry and bucky's influence.
nightlyreader chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
Are they all just going to ignore that she heald wounds in a matter of hours which should have taken weeks or at least days (I'm really not sure how good bucky heals at that time)?
Or ask in which war an english female teenager could have taken part in?
Or everything else she does which shouldn't be possible?
Lumene chapter 21 . 5/29/2017
This was absolutely wonderful! I kinda wish that Steve, Buck will age slowly thanks to serum (not Parker's since he's only temporary) until 70 years into future with Avengers, otherwise Harry has to live alone and watch Buck(and Steve) leaving before her, since I doubt seventy years is lot in wizards age.

And now that Howard doesn't need to fish and hunt Steve and Buck won't be winter soldier thus killing him he can be a great parent to Tony.(I guess Steve and Peggy will be the godparents while Harry and Buck are his honorable aunt and uncle)
carryon chapter 21 . 5/22/2017
that was one hell of a story! And I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so very much for it.
Roxas fleur chapter 21 . 5/9/2017
finally a story that sticks to the end, and a great one to boot!
rav3n81 chapter 21 . 5/8/2017
I can't wait to read your sequel. This is such a perfect combination of HP and Avengers. I'm definitely adding this to my face.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/6/2017
I would love to read a Harry x Captain America, Harry x Tony, and Harry x Thor... All separate unless your into poly (I would read that 2)
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 21 . 5/8/2017
this is epic, I really want her to meet Tony and probably wolverine after the adamantium...
Guest chapter 20 . 4/27/2017
*stands up and applauses*
Mashrose chapter 11 . 4/21/2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh It's Victor and Logan!
A chapter 21 . 4/19/2017
In the future they meet the avengers. Because of the super serium the guys can't age and as the mistress of death she doesn't age. With her being tony Starks god mother that would be cool. Agent Peggy is there too having been given deageing potions to keep up with Steve or her life line is linked to Steve as it was a method to save her from a severe illness. And she can't age like Steve. So all 4 stick together and create the avengers.
1,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »