Reviews for One Soldier, Two
Mashrose chapter 11 . 4/21/2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh It's Victor and Logan!
A chapter 21 . 4/19/2017
In the future they meet the avengers. Because of the super serium the guys can't age and as the mistress of death she doesn't age. With her being tony Starks god mother that would be cool. Agent Peggy is there too having been given deageing potions to keep up with Steve or her life line is linked to Steve as it was a method to save her from a severe illness. And she can't age like Steve. So all 4 stick together and create the avengers.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 21 . 4/20/2017
stunning story
Katy chapter 21 . 4/8/2017
Lovely! You have done a bang-up job of some of my favorites with this fic, thank you very much.
For a sequel: based upon what was mentioned in Captain America I think that the serum meant that he wouldn't age, so could you get Evangeline, Steve and Bucky to Avengers time period? And do you think Peggy would decide to get the serum as well since it is available?
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 21 . 4/9/2017
It might be a fun idea to have the whole origins of SHIELD. Where we get to meet a young Nick Fury and Coulson and see how SHIELD would become without the influence of HYDRA. Oh, and maybe the X-Men origin too (with X-Men first class). I don't know if you just want to make Evangeline Master of Death and Bucky & Steve's body clocks slowed down or Evangeline's aging slowed down as powerful witches and wizards age very slowly. But something that makes them last to the Avengers Initiative. But no matter what I know you're going to make a great sequel.
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 21 . 4/6/2017
Lovely story ;)
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 21 . 3/27/2017
SO. GOOD. THANK YOU! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
12mlrthomas80 chapter 21 . 3/20/2017
I might be a good idea to have them show up to teach at the x men school some time after logan looses his memory
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
sami1010220 chapter 21 . 3/11/2017
Good job!
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 21 . 3/10/2017
I'm not sure about things for them to do, but I'd definitely like to see them cross paths with the Howllet brothers again, and maybe a few other future X-Men and members of the Brotherhood of Mutants. And they should definitely at least check in with the Parkers at some point, you know?
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 21 . 3/9/2017
Cant wait, its beautiful!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5/2017
Is she master of death and going to live longer or forever? Does the serum make Bucky and Steve live longer? Will saying a magical vow on their wedding night in private and making love make it so he lives longer with her? If they wait a bit their kids could be tony Starks age or younger. So if the serum and her magic is passed on to the kids maybe she can teach them without needing a wand. Hello future avengers lol. Can hydra not be a problem. Let's say they got rid of the problem this time. Or at least they (hydra) aren't in shield. She could get the Harry Potter series published the epilogue would be a bit of the press bothering her and her becoming a doctor with her ending up in a new dimension. And end there showing a new adventure for. Sad she'll never see her friends again but happy to be away from people bothering her like Kingsley. Publish it in the 90's and maybe use her memories as movies lol. Than if she lives longer people will understand or if her kids become part of the avengers people will understand were they get there powers. Maybe she can have fire whiskey made and change the name to Barnes or potter. I'd love to see them travel awhile but I want to see them have kids and I wonder what would change with the avengers
Rokkis chapter 21 . 3/5/2017
I really really want a sequel for this as well :)

I can picture them travelling continuously. Evangeline working as a doctor around the world, and Bucky perhaps picking out something useful for his super strength, like blacksmith. Or maybe something completely different like architect, that would let him keep travelling. The point was that they kept travelling, and basically forgot the dates. So when the next 'surface' it's 1970 or something. And then they start travelling again, and retur... perhaps just in time to adopt Wee-Tony Stark after his parents are murdered?
I just really wanna see the Avengers happen where Steve is all 'well I might know someone we can contact' and then SHIELD is all 'but I though they were a legend?'.

Cheers
mems1223 chapter 20 . 2/26/2017
I LOVE IT PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL MAYBE OR SOMETHING DO THE AVENGERS MEET THEM DO THEY EVEN LIVE THAT LONG? PLEASE I NEED MORE PLEASE
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »