Reviews for One Soldier, Two
RG chapter 21 . 1/16/2017
- Evangeline and Bucky adopt Tony!
- The three interact with our favorite characters in Mass Effect!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 20 . 1/13/2017
nice
Sequel chapter 20 . 1/7/2017
I really liked this story. Usually when there's a Fem!Harry story, it has a Harry Potter that's just Harry Potter with a female body. The stories never seem to take into account that girls have different childhoods than boys. I really like that Evangeline had her own ideas and motivations and experiences, and those things all affected the way she did things. As for sequel ideas, you really have to think about the ageing problem in this. Do Steve and Bucky age like normal? Do they have extended lifetimes, and age at a really slow pace? Will Evangeline be old and decrepit by the time that the main timeline rolls around? Is there going to be the cliche "Being the Master of Death means that you age very very slowly, or not at all"? Just food for thought going forward.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/6/2017
Many many possible plotlines: Visiting Nepal and meeting the Ancient One and learning sorcery and meeting other magic users, meeting Black Panther, gaining the attention of several pantheons and cosmic beings by Evelyn being the master of death (Thanos), meeting the Inhumans, meeting mutants, stumbling onto alien and magical artifacts, someone leaking that Evelyn successfully recreated the Supersoldier Serum and the female version of the supersoldier serum to several governments and Hydra remnants..., Hellfire Club, Clan Akaba, Darkhold, Selene Gallio, the Hand, Mad Scientists fanboys who want to experiment on Bucky, Red Room,...
Guest chapter 21 . 1/6/2017
Visiting the seven wonders of the world?
Astravega chapter 21 . 1/8/2017
Already did mate sent u a pm months ago if u remember.
spinnerofdark chapter 20 . 1/7/2017
: )
OrchiSucks2 chapter 20 . 1/6/2017
Here are some more ideas to feed your muse, most awesome author:

*The couple accidentally stumbling on to mystic or extra-terrestrial artifacts, either in some market place, or because someone else got their hands on it some how and figured out how to use it. This is how they meet proto-Shield and the Order of the Mystic Arts. The couple could also accidentally stumble on to the New York Sanctum in Greenwich due to Harriet noticing hinky magic signatures.

*Meeting the Inhumans while traveling through China.

*Target of opportunity for any number of individuals and organizations due to their traveling status as honeymooners and rich white people that could be held hostage for ransom or because some local bigwig thinks either one is pretty and should be in their harem.

*Somebody leaked/stole Shield information regarding Potter-Barnes successful recreation of the Super Soldier Serum. If Evelyn has the version for women done by then, it would make her more doubly important, especially since women operatives become more and more common place for any number of government and military agencies, plus intelligence operations since the Cold War is going to kick up. Have any number of individuals, groups, or agencies go after Evelyn and Bucky because, one, she has the knowledge to create the Serum, or create similar serums that could possibly work without the character test or give powers, like a mutagen or due to her research into the X-gene, since at this point she is the foremost medical expert in the world due to her alt-future knowledge and for Bucky, he's a supersoldier...they can try to brainwash him or coerce him to work for the likes of Weapon-X or Thunderbolt Ross.
overlordred chapter 21 . 1/6/2017
Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I think it would be cool if they adopted some kids and some how some way they have the ability to do magic, kinda like how Bucky has the potential, well the kids do to but only they have their abilities came to fruition! That's what I would really think would be interesting and then others of this world have magic since Harry being there in this universe has just thrown a monkey wrench into things already. But no matter what I can't wait to see what you do!
Bookmeister999 chapter 20 . 1/6/2017
Ok so I know I already commented on chapter 21, but I just reread the story ) it's just that awesome) and I wanted to maybe rephrase things.
Does the super soldier Parker happen to be an ancestor to Peter Parker? It seems like an interesting explanation as to why Peter would react the way he did to that radio active spider, if you know say, his grandfather had to be an augmented. Oh and does the serum actually affect the aging process or is it only because they were on ice that they lasted so long. I also know that which is in we should each Lord will humans considering I think Dumbledore was supposed to be around 150 I think. And he would've continued to live much longer had he not been cursed. There's also the fact that Peggy was still alive, but in a hospital bed when Cap was defrosted.
If Evangeline was 28 in1945 ( I don't remember the exact age you gave her) she would be 91 in 2008 when the first Iron Man movie is set. Definitely still alive and fighting baring any unnatural cause of death.
I guess the point of my entire rambling it is I think that any SQL you write should have time skip to current era MCU of course with fluffy flashbacks to any children they happen to have. Maybe not even have to focus on them and maybe more on their posterity. But definitely have them around and alive. Maybe this isn't even the next sequel after the current story but a sequel after that. Maybe throw in a few short fluffy one shots between the story in the next.
SpareAsterisks chapter 21 . 1/6/2017
I'd really like to see some elements from X-Men: First Class in the sequel. (Erik especially!)
With the Howlett brothers, who I'd also like to see more of, you've already introduced mutants into this verse. And Evangeline did extract the location of a camp of Jews and POWs, from Zola, that was controlled by Schmitt's cousin, Klaus Schmidt. The Klaus Schmidt who would later be known as Sebastian Shaw, was that camp where he tried to train a young Erik Lehnsherr? Did the Cammandos manage to shut it down, before or after Erik's mutation emerged?
Maybe on their travels Evangeline and Bucky can stumble across Erik, as he's hunting his previous tormentors, they could try to help him. Help him deal with his trauma or help him track down Shaw, either one would be interesting.
Also, Bucky being able to feel Evangeline's magic -that could be explored somehow.
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 21 . 1/6/2017
Listen, I know it's way in the future, but I would love to see Evangeline take on Fury. In any way. Please
shugokage chapter 21 . 1/6/2017
Definitely a great job on this story and I wouldn't mind seeing her meeting some of the inhuman and possible mutants around the world as she is touring! It would interesting as well if she could meet some of the magicians of marvel universe!
kvdsouza chapter 21 . 1/6/2017
I would be thrilled if your prologue to the sequel started with those newspaper articles that Trudy referred to about Evangeline and continued to use newspaper articles to update us on how Evangeline impact the world after her and Bucky's wedding.
AkaKitsune133 chapter 21 . 1/6/2017
Hiya,
This was an amazing story, thank you so much!
In the sequel, I'd love to see them traveling everywhere and perhaps having a honeymoon and an unplanned pregnancy during an amazonian tour or something like that but like a crazy story with unexpected surprises. I admit I fancy the unplanned pregnancy of twins in the middle of the jungle and she don't know it, she just knows that she feels horrible and stuff lol.
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »