Reviews for One Soldier, Two
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2016
Do you think that the time turner might malnufunction again?
OfTheErised chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
Another time travel accident? Which causes them to end up in the future, around the time of the Avengers? Please?
Merlenyn chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
Hmm... ideas... It'd be fun for them to run into the Howlett brothers again, together or separately while they travel... though will it be before or after "Logan" loses his memories? Will they run into other mutants and make friends or enemies of them? How about Evangeline figuring out the secrets of the Howlett brother's healing? That could be both good and bad if the healing also includes the apparent agelessness... probably wouldn't want to use that to treat people and suddenly have them all not aging past maturity or flat out not dying... XD but if she can figure out how to replicate the healing factor JUST to heal wounds or illness, that'd be pretty awesome.

What about the serum? Will she ever be badgered into trying to make more Super Soldiers? Will she research to see if she can tweak it for females someday? Will the serum make Bucky and Steve effectively immortal unless they're killed, just age more slowly than the average person, or will they have normal lifespans? If they have normal lifespans, they'll be pretty old when the whole Avengers time period comes along... though they might end up having children that'll replace them if the serum's effects area passed down through their offspring. If they age slowly or are immortal, how will they deal with everyone else aging? Will Evangeline be Master of Death and age as slowly as Bucky or not at all and be immortal too? Does she even still have the Elder Wand and use it, or just have it tucked away somewhere. She obviously has the Stone, unlike canon where I think it was dropped in the Forest and left there... I don't think Harry ever went back for it.

Did they effectively kill Hydra or are there more heads out there, or bodies to spawn heads as Evangeline said? Will they be as big and terrible as before? How will the building up of S.H.I.E.L.D. go? Will they try to recruit Bucky and Evangeline? Try and exploit Evangeline's abilities? Study them? Try to replicate them?

What about children for them? Will they end up pregnant while they're traveling the world, or will that wait until they've settled down somewhere... IF the settle down at all? Evangeline could always do the traveling doctor thing if she wants to and/or needs the money. Not that they'll need the money any time soon I think. lol What will Bucky decide he wants to do with his life now? It would be amusing to see him as a house husband/stay at home father if they settle down somewhere and she gets to open up the practice she's wanted to someday.

What about that slightly failed Super Soilder Parker guy? Will the serum fade and he painfully revert after that 5 year period she speculated MIGHT happen, or will he retain his new form? Is he the father of Peter Parker or Grandfather or something? If the Serum passes on traits to offspring, will that mean that any children he has will be stronger than normal? How will it determine if a newborn is good or bad though? Will it automatically go with the "good is great" idea since newborns are innocents and just reinforce that goodness, or will it just make it easier for a child to swing one way or the other depending on the influences in their life growing up? That'd be scary... to accidentally raise a super villian because of a bad childhood and the serum just twisting them further as they sink further into anger or depression or whatever and want revenge or whatnot.

What about running into any Asgardians? I know Thor and such doesn't happen until much later, but who knows what they're doing in the meantime? Loki likes to flit about sometimes... he could always be just skulking around causing mischief. Will Evangeline have any more mishaps with the time turner and aparition or portkeys with Bucky? End up in yet another time period or alternate reality? Back in her own? Hmm...

Anywho, that's about it for now! :) Good luck on figuring out what to write in the sequel! _
bellachaos chapter 20 . 3/26/2016
I have to admit, I almost gave up on the fic after the first chapter. I'm so glad I didn't because I really enjoyed this fic and they way you integrated Evangeline into the stories of the other characters. Nice job.
Constance Truggle chapter 20 . 3/22/2016
Stupid button. Sorry, I'm on the app and it's really not conducive to great review protocol. Anyway, will Bucky have to watch Evangeline die? Will Steve have to watch Peggy die? Is Evangeline MoD? Do they have a portkeytimeturner 'mishap' to another world/dimension? Can't wait for the sequel! CT.
Constance Truggle chapter 21 . 3/22/2016
Oh my! This was a wonderful story! I've gotta say, I'm really digging Bucky/fem!Harry. And I do believe this is the first I've read where Harry and Bucky meet pre-Winterization. So thanks for this lovely story! As for suggestions and recommendations, I think your muse is fairly up to the task. But perhaps our friendly neighborhood Asgardian could visit Midgard and run into them? How are you going to handle that, anyway? are they all just going to age normally and not be part of the Marvel future? Does Bucky have to watch Evangeline die
Twillightfairy chapter 21 . 3/19/2016
For people to meet (if times are reasonable): Charles Xavier, Raven Darkholme/Mystique, Eric Lensherr/Magneto, the Howlett brothers again, members of the Howling Commandos, Nick Fury.

For places: Paris, parts of Texas and the Deep South of the US(a map is likely needed to know where the line for the area is), Philadelphia Pennsylvania, New England area, part/s of Canada, Scotland, Russia area(depending on tourist status).

I gave a pair of lists since I'm not sure how much you need and will use, but these are my ideas for your muse to play with.
Goldregen chapter 21 . 3/18/2016
I liked this story so much, thank you for writing and sharing! I especially liked how you portrayed Evangeline, I think her personality was interesting and well rounded. I'd be happy to read a sequel, maybe with child Tony and the Howlett brothers in it. And maybe the continuation of the research she did with their blood and more Xmen characters..
MattKennedy chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
Love this story so much! :D Looking forward to the sequel and what differences will be in the future as a result of Evangeline's presence.
MattKennedy chapter 18 . 3/16/2016
Love how "Doctor Potter" has become and icon of her own! :)
Terri'smind chapter 21 . 3/15/2016
Amazing story!

I think it would be awesome for Evangeline to be Tony Stark's godmother.
Azure chapter 21 . 3/13/2016
Thank you for a sweet, wholesome love story. The pacing was perfect, none of that love at first glance stuff, which annoys me in a lot of so-called romances. (Hormones at first glance, I call it.)
As far as constructive criticism, something that might have made the story stronger is delving into some of the background events and characters, to flesh out the world you created here. For example, what kinds of trouble did the Howling Commandos get into out there, and how much flak did their CO have to take to hang onto to Evangeline at the front lines. From what I know of the time period, the pressure to get a civilian female out of the war zone would have been intense, irregardless of her opinion. Her appearing in the papers was mentioned, so the brass knew she was there.

As for the sequel, I am curious as to to Evangeline's reaction to a young Charles Xavier, or perhaps Erik Lensharr. Also, explore some of the knock on effects of a world where Captain America survived the war. What is Tony Stark like, does having Super Soldiers in the population affect how mutants are viewed, did Doctor Banner pursue the same line of research as canon, etc. For that matter, what becomes of the work Evangeline did on the Howlett brothers blood? Hope that feeds the muse sufficiently.
fanficoholic chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
OMG I loved it! Bucky would have made an awesome Super Soldier in canon so it was nice to see it actuallized, even in fandom.
You should make the serum immortalizing and have Evangeline the MOD and immortal too. And write adaptations of the other Marvel movies only with Steve and Bucky alive all that time.
Ryaffio chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
Thank you for writing this.
My request for the sequel is Evangeline taking the Serum. She fits Erskin's requirements and gets into enough scrapes as it is. I'm actually mildly surprised it didn't already happen.
And an exploration of Bucky's magic sensing ability. Is he just attuned because of his prolonged proximity to Eva? Or has his "wick" been "lit" by the Serum? (That sounds like innuedo... lol).
Thank you, again.
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 21 . 2/26/2016
oh my god this was the best fic I've read in a really really long time. it was well written and the plot was interesting. it was very creative in my opinion, and I absolutely cannot wait until the sequel. kudos to you!
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »