Reviews for One Soldier, Two
Spidey-phd chapter 7 . 2/12/2020
Provide Bucky with full super-soldier treatment? Interesting idea but would make Potter an even bigger target...
Loveless Demon chapter 21 . 1/21/2020
This is by far one of the greatest stories I've read on here. It made me laugh, it made me cry and it just made me flipping happy. Sweet baby lilith! Amazing. Well done!
Loveless Demon chapter 9 . 1/21/2020
Marry her! Do it! That ending was so fluffy and sweet I thought it was cotton candy man.
Loveless Demon chapter 6 . 1/21/2020
Hmmm...did it recognise something in Bucky?
Loveless Demon chapter 2 . 1/21/2020
I already love their dynamic! Always knew Bucky was a gentleman, how else would he keep all those girls interested and willing to hang out with him?
Mercutio chapter 21 . 1/16/2020
Loved this story. Your Harry was superb. Of course save Bucky. An endlessly sexy Bucky.

The adventures I imagine them having are ones with the Howlett brothers - keeping them from losing their memories and being turned into test subjects; being subject to attempts from home to get Evangeline back to the Wizarding World; accidentally getting transported back and having Bucky go ape-shit over the way people treat his lady love (and the possibility of Bucky getting magical powers, being the subject of a prophecy, etc.)... Basically complete crack that I don't think you have in mind. But it's fun to imagine. :)
Percy's Dongos chapter 21 . 1/5/2020
Yay!
ChiDead chapter 20 . 12/8/2019
A beautiful and lovely lovegood story.
KnowInsight chapter 21 . 11/27/2019
this was fun! Thanks!
19abc count chapter 21 . 10/23/2019
When you eventually get around to the sequel I truly want the Hogwarts gang showing up and being like "we've been looking for five months for you" and Evangeline a little bit freaking out and a little bit trying to explain everything to both groups of friends the Hogwarts ones especially that a lot more time has passed for her and that she couldn't just leave.
SaraiR chapter 21 . 10/9/2019
I can’t believe it took me two years to find this fic! Thank you so much for sharing! Love it all the way.
Vega-Pandora chapter 20 . 9/24/2019
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! AAAHHHH! . So sad it's finished , but what an amazing book, had me smiling the whole way through.

Brielle x
era-romance chapter 21 . 9/17/2019
excellent story. super glad i read it
Moleluv chapter 21 . 8/24/2019
Awww... This was so cute and happy!
However, there were a few loose ends that never ended up being solved. I'll list them:
What happened with the Howlett brothers (who I am 99% sure are Wolverine and Saber)?
What happened with Owen Parker's Super Soldier Serum?
How will this change the plot of the MCU, because Zola's algorithm and Bucky being the WS were quite large plot points?
These two are just personal things I would like to know:
Was Owen Parker related to Peter Parker?
Is Tony going to grow ip with a badass 'Aunt Evangeline?
Kenderlyn chapter 21 . 8/24/2019
No idea if you're still planning a sequel, but maybe a bridging story, seeing Evangeline and Bucky's honeymoon, maybe as drabbles, or ficlets, as letters and photos to Steve etc. would be great, it might even inspire the sequel
1,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »