Reviews for One Soldier, Two
Aria DeLoncray chapter 21 . 8/13/2019
Loved this!
Kitteninthemoonlight chapter 21 . 7/28/2019
Ooooh~ when you eventually get the sequel up and going I hope you’ll let me know the name of it? This was an amazing read and I absolutely adored it! But after learning about the sequel I can’t help but hope it has the X-men and Logan involved. Thinking about Evangeline and Bucky teaching and helping the kids in the institute would be amazing! (Especially considering there are so many new powers cropping up in the kids it would be great to see a powerful witch like Harry/Evangeline be able to use her magic to both help them through things as well as get up to mischief with them. (Don’t mess with the heir of The Marauders if you don’t want trouble~)
Enes chapter 21 . 7/25/2019
Re-reading this fanfiction always puts a smile on my face. I really hope you write a sequel
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 20 . 7/15/2019
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm so sad to see it end here. Is there a sequel to this where Evangeline has Bucky's babies? I'd love to see a continuation of this story.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 14 . 7/11/2019
I love never have I ever. I'm surprised that she hasn't kissed anyone. The male version of harry potter kissed Ginny and Cho in different years at Hogwarts. But the girl version of Harry Potter is no more than a virgin in like everything. She's never kissed and she has never had sex. So therefore she's a virgin in everything lol
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 9 . 7/11/2019
Hahhahah they are so cute. They should just get together already.
SamandDeansgirl chapter 21 . 7/9/2019
I reallyyyyyy enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2019
James 'Jimmy' Logan Howlett? With accelerated healing abilities & metal claws? Is it truly a coincidence or on purpose that he shares the same birth name & abilities as Wolverine himself?
CureCaligraphy chapter 5 . 6/24/2019
and here's some more Eve Being Terrifing and an incredibly valuable asset. I'd pity HYDRA, but it's, well, HYDRA.
CureCaligraphy chapter 4 . 6/24/2019
and here we have: women are terrifying.
CureCaligraphy chapter 3 . 6/24/2019
break the muggles! or no-majs, as the case would be.

god this is bloody brilliant (and for some reason i've been using british english the past few days. still have an american accent though.)

(i'm from germany. yeah, i'm WEIRD)
serenityselena chapter 21 . 6/6/2019
wonderful story...
loved reading it :)
Tiggerfan chapter 21 . 5/11/2019
With Steve around, I think Howard will be a better father. Never mind that Evangeline would give him what 4, if he ignored Tony. I can also see Bucky, Evangeline, Steve and Peggy working together to help raise Tony if Howard still ended up dieing in a car accident. Plus can't you see little Tony peeking in on what Aunt Evie and his Dad where doing when it came to prosthetics. Good luck with whatever you write next!
Blunacy14 chapter 21 . 5/6/2019
I keep re reading this fic as it’s sooo good! I love the way the characters interact and develop meaningful relationships and how balances the story is with poly development and characters! and also the characters them selves! Please say you are still thinking of writing a sequel to this!
lovelylady243 chapter 21 . 5/1/2019
Somehow contacting her old word even if briefly tokniw they are all okay and vice versa
1,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »