Reviews for One Soldier, Two
ClaireR89 chapter 15 . 4/7/2018
OK the house building or whatever at the end was out of left field.
ClaireR89 chapter 12 . 4/7/2018
Darn I was kinda hoping Danvers or Eva would go through the process. Even if it's just for the science
Lavenderstitches chapter 21 . 4/3/2018
Oh I have an idea you could make them travel back to Harry's world imagine all the chaos that would bring I can see it now "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE MARRIED"
FantasyFann chapter 21 . 4/3/2018
Some sequel ideas:
searching for magic
Old civilizations
The trip down the Nile
Catching up to the avengers timeline, ageless super soldiers
Meeting loki pre-meltdown
TekoloKuautli chapter 5 . 3/29/2018
As much as I love the impact of magic on the military front of war I can't help but think Evangeline is being way too honest and open about her abilities, her cloak is even a sort of trump card. What gives? Was she really that lonely for so many months alone in a paralel universe that she threw caution to the wind for a muggle? Not to say I'm not loving this story, because I'm enjoying it a whole lot! but still...
TekoloKuautli chapter 2 . 3/29/2018
Sirius wearing a kilt with James and dancing in front of Mcgonagall is an image I burst out laughing at XD
The charm of these two interacting is magical let me tell you
RoselynFey chapter 1 . 3/28/2018
I just finished reading this story and I really hope there will be a sequel. Ideas ideas...

During the whole story I thought "how would the original steve, bucky etc etc... react knowing it could have all turned out differently". So maybe you could make a spinoff (sounds more accurate for my idea) where canon meets fanon. Bcuz jane foster miscalculated the coordinates for asgard and they land in the in this au. Or it could happen because tony blew something up. Either way this could happen in the canon timeline, before or after they rescued bucky from hydra.
It could be sad, steve seeing a time where he wasn't feozen for seventy years and he found the right girl.
It could be awkward, Omg the howling commandos, and is that peggy carter over there? And the redhead isn't she... wait who the hell are you?!
It could be hilarious, tony stark being older than howard and then introducing himself as his son. Enough said.
It could be whatever you wanted it to be.

Anyways I could come up with more ideas if you want. I have lots of ideas, I just can't write them down and make it a proper story.
Enes chapter 21 . 3/23/2018
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! PLEASE!PLEASE!
Ba bam chapter 21 . 3/18/2018
Awesome story. For the sequel you could have them travelling and catch the attention the Asgardians or another adversary. I can see fem!harry go what kind of awful parenting do you "Gods" do? And like strike up an alliance with Loki to prank them all. That is if she is a prankster. Howard could pop up since he has a lot of money just to bug them. Could have her world go bonkers trying to find her and somehow manage to get someone to that world or get pulled back (with Bucky of course). Eh just throwing anything and everything I can think of. Hope anything helps!
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
Man your one hell of a writer...you can weave a story like no other...it just draws you in to where you cant wait to see what happens next...
amyrlinengineer chapter 21 . 3/13/2018
This was a really sweet story. I'm glad everything worked out for Evangeline and Bucky. thanks very much for sharing!
Enes chapter 21 . 2/19/2018
Fell in love with the romance between these two! Please write a sequel!
Bucky and Evangeline could go around the world and find traces of Evangeline's world! (but she still is the only magic user) Like these traces come from small worm holes and they are completly chronologicaly wrong. Like a book from the time of the founder appears magicaly one morning while they are sunbathing in Egypt (I think they would end up in egypt sometime and explore a few piramides) :)
Or simply they travel the world finding and helping complete strangers (that are actually characters from other worlds and stuff like that).
Or the story of how Evangeline discovers she's pregnant and their family adventures.
Can't wait for a sequel. :)
JDS62 chapter 21 . 2/19/2018
Loved it, and I really don't say that about romance usually, you made the story sweet but not overly so and with some fear for the couple without overplaying it.
Once again, I loved this fic and hope to read the sequel at some point.
SpiritHolly chapter 20 . 2/8/2018
This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite female Harry stories.
StephJ chapter 4 . 2/4/2018
Is just reading this story for the third time. I had idea... With her being mistress if death and he being super soldier.. Will neither of them age? Is next story going to be then through the ages and there kids. With friends like Tony Stark...
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »