Reviews for Event Horizon Book 2 & 3: Beautiful Horizon
Maka Info-Chan chapter 7 . 10/13
Boy if I was the Mouth I would be rolling. #ElvenMeatIsBackOnTheMenuBoys
ZE GOD HAND chapter 90 . 6/20/2018
I hope your going to continue this story as so far its been quite enjoyable but I have to say towards the end of the story it felt like I dont know maybe, that it was not nearly as well written as it was in the earlier suffice to say overall its been if you are going to continue this I really do hope that you include more KarlmutherFU[KIngFranz in it.
ZE GOD HAND chapter 23 . 6/19/2018
Karl Franz is de man.
ZE GOD HAND chapter 9 . 6/18/2018
Death claw YIP .That was really something.
The Jingo chapter 59 . 3/31/2018
I think I'm going to stop here. Having read through Book 1 along with the Flying Northman, I feel like I have a good handle on your writing.

Everything laid out, you have a great sense for parodies. You write them well to the point that even the serious scenes fit in well with the more ridiculous ones. You also have a strong sense for conveying military strengths and justifying a battle.

All of that said, I feel like this entire fic after say Chapter 10 has been a complete and utter clusterfuck. It's a bunch of disconnected arcs about disconnected characters, to the point where I eventually just skim because I feel like no matter what's conveyed none of it actually matters. We just have all these OCs running around and we have no sense of what any of them are worth. Further, we're not attached to any of them.

Book 1 was perfect - not from a matter of Game of Thrones bias, but simply as a matter of structure. We got a very good mix of original characters along with the canon cast, and all events proceeded in a very connected way. It stuck to a central group and conveyed their journeys, as far as they interacted with The Company, and the implications therein, in a very holitistc and chronological way. Comparatively, I know literally nothing about what's going on as far as the Warhammer cast goes, and the LOTR's storyline seems to go through so many time jumps it's incomprehensible.
anon chapter 77 . 2/26/2018
I really don't like how in the later chapters the writer has adopted a tell don't show method of writing, and leaving too much to the imagination of the audience. I want more detail for goodness sake.
Junior VB chapter 90 . 1/26/2018
No está mal.
Not bad.
Junior VB chapter 88 . 1/26/2018
Buen reporte.
Good report.
Junior VB chapter 85 . 1/26/2018
Krash y Lunk han tomado el mando del ejército de Mordor.
Krash and Lunk have taken command of Mordor's army.
Arashi Tenebris chapter 78 . 1/4/2018
the last part was quite funny and unexpected way of escape ,and weird that nobody comment about it
Arashi Tenebris chapter 47 . 1/3/2018
that high zar is sure bad luck to his end
Arashi Tenebris chapter 45 . 1/3/2018
that Higa guy is sure bad luck there (don't know if he is important later or just there for show ? )
Junior VB chapter 80 . 12/10/2017