Reviews for The Greater Us
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This story is so excellent! So emotionally charged and yet so logical. And - and I'm not saying he was ooc because he is like this in the show - who would have expected RAY to become the voice of reason?!
Julia133 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
wonderful written! :D
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
"You just...exist." I love it. And I agree, I feel like it's harder for them to focus on work when they're obsessed with each other, it would be way easier if they just got together. Here's hoping!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I want to wrap this up and tuck it in the drawer with the secret stash of chocolate I keep for when I need to feel good. I would so love to see this issue play out this way - something triggers Walter to reassess the situation - logically, but from a different angle. So that he comes to realize that sometimes one serves the Greater Good best when one does what makes *oneself* happy. Walter needs to remain Walter, even when he comes to this realization - it has to make sense to him logically. I think that's why he is talking to Paige so much about the balance between emotion and logic. Because he knows himself that if he can make sense of it - if he can come up with an equation to support it - then he can allow himself to feel his emotions in the proper situations.

I also love that Paige basically tells him he doesn't need to convince *her*, because the only one who ever needed any convincing was Walter.

Lastly, I like how you bring up Walter's thrill-seeking past and correlate that to his Paige-seeking present. He doesn't need all that speed and danger - he just needs Paige. Sweet. :)
linda p chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Awesome. I love it.
ForShizzleRenizzle chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Awesome! My favorite line was "his eyes taking her in in a way that drove her crazy." Goosebumps!
Aquababy58 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Awww...love this! :)
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Awwwwwwwwww. This made me smile. Love how you've captured Ray. :)