Reviews for His Imprint
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 9/17
the Fire/Volturi
then B ITTEN TOO HARDEST Twith both with b est with both they c am e then Screaming you b roke this law take them to Voltrra what bitten kids then then sc reaming as Ven om hit us with that n ever return then brought here please I Don't want to live Guaeds drain ed their blood then they were drained then Pushed as all of the ven om then tightest killin gt the Phoenix co ven as all then Oversqueezed as all then then Hairs shaven but grew b ack the Guardian of tim e cursed us/them b itten far too deeply sold to them as guards for210 to more years CHANGED! Dried up the curse madee m e kill again then Ven omized her who blacking out you serv e us as pun ishm en t then sscreaming then Screaming blacking then drugged b rainwashed forced to slay/kill then Bound within the each other head then it was too lat kneeling to them were Phoen ix coven guards upper elte then suddenly the n ewspapers reported of my faked death was n ow their slave then then so theirs were sickest with child dying then the Cullens were here they with uss b lown freely then were v ery sickest wastying away to nothingn eses then Blacking outside then brought here they did to them are dying had eight were turn ed illegally are executed but with their freaks of their kids followeds are hyb rids are not allowed to breed were sentenced but put to death of hyb rids of all could noy hav e kids are departed Alice she's not breathing! oh my god then Screaming Alice they doner to her is sick is with Reyerson's diseae then it was too late popped with both with they crashed then with the witnesses with the Cullens then it came shattered Vanished y m agic bring them then torn apart then with the each both kids then too late murdered names of the dead listed as all but too late killed then myself was m ore paler with Borg white skin and Beight Strawberry red eyes CHANE Screaming then with them then Killeded Murdered b y them but no longer bring them then it was too late reported something erupted a goddess side with a lot of scars and totrment 1987 to now past Alice don't think she's hum an bitten but with them Cracked freely then were punished now into Alaska weere sinned beings with m ore followed crashed from here shattering thenbroken freely brought them reported they are extin ct but they been resurrected but are unable to mate hunted as all of very far way too much with animals as all of them killed drained what they are dec eaed are poison ed they shatteed bring them then it really did happened as all of blood then had Anmesia were n ot normal bein gs were stron gest than before cursed then it was too late crashed freely then were now Immortal people were with as all of them but brought here they reported of my heirtage was both then it was too late shattered now it's thity-two years later but Smashed the blood of all animals were stored b ut suddenlyy too late replaced then crunched from asleep bodies who were deceaed now became undead were with all deceaed hosts thenblown were aliens brought here but reported they all con verted but they can't die of the hosts are pierced are destroyed good tear them too late extinct as all of them were murdered.
annie.jo.marie chapter 4 . 9/9
More please!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
So fucking CUTE! Found your story today and I've already finished it. I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Wow! So good. Please keep updating!
mrs.koara chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
absoluely stunning. i love the build up
ellaryne chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
More soon please
ellaryne chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Wow
ellaryne chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
ellaryne chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Interesting
mustang2207 chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
I love how this is starting off! I can't wait to read more :)
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
this was a good chapter update, thank you for sharing with us. Glad that Paul and Bella got to talk and sort things out the best that they could right. Thank you once again for the chapter update.
Misticshay24 chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Awsome chapter I liked the added detail of what would happen if an imprint died.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Good update
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Aww, I'm glad they're working it out! That other imprint though...so sad. I totally cried.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
Awesome chapter 4, I loved it.

Dani