Reviews for Juxtaposition
THE-BloodRedQueen chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
You should finish its good
brookieyasha chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
wants to write more!
ImmortalSoull chapter 13 . 5/28/2009
wow she really wants to kill kikyo.

i hope her dream isnt like a fortold vision or something.

great story!
Lady Hiroko chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
It is a pity that a story such as this should be discontinued. I understand the hustle and bustle of life but you really should continue with it. You mentioned in the earlier chapters that very few reviewed it. Don't update it for just reviewing sake or for those who read and don't review. Do it for yourself. Do it for those who love it. This has become a lemon (a dead story) just like the other one you have written "Enemy of my Enemy", which I dearly loved. I didn't get to review it because my internet was being stupid. I posted but it didn't go through. Please continue with this. It's so hard to find Sess/Kag fics that are non-PWP, OOC, one-shots, and AU.
Lady Hiroko chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
It's still too early to give my opinion on the story. Your writing style seems almost poetic at the depressing points, especially Kagome's dream. I will admit that the Prologue confused me. Kudos to you.
bba993 chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
Your story is good one.
SinnersDate chapter 13 . 5/30/2008
nice fic

i like it

r u goin to update?
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 13 . 5/24/2008
The two-headed dragon's name is Ah-Un, and don't ask me to tell them apart.(what's a kirin?)

I hope you update soon!
hannah chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
Good story :) and the dragons name is Ah-Un not Aun-Un :P lol please continue :)
avasion chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
"My name's Rin. I like peach blossoms. Do you know Sesshoumaru-sama?" haha, just how cute is that!
Kristen chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
I love the way this story is going! Please write more...
Shrikeling chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
You evil evil thing! Where is the story? I was reading, getting into it and suddenly,*gasp* no story! I mean it my fat cat shall kill with his fluffyness! write now! please?
SuperStar chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
I think pple spell its spelled An-Un but some people spell it ur way too anyways I LOVED YOUR STORY! and i hope you continue... i would really love to see an up-date soon... if not to much to ask...
EverD chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
This is really good! And yeah, there name is Au and Un...don't think I spelled that right... Anyway, you have an awsome writing style! Please up-date soon!
Megan Consoer chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?