Reviews for Phoenix and Dragon
WinterWillows chapter 6 . 4/18/2018
Please come back to this story, I'm really enjoying your take on the pureblood Hermione trope xx
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
This is excellent! Please continue! Very unique
Gal chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Please continue this story!
dramione101 chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
I apologize in advance for this terribly looooooong review! But please, enjoy my insanity! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The chapter ended and there is no more right now! How could you! You have to update! YOU MUST! THE FATE OF THE WORLD (and my sanity) DEPENDS ON YOU UPDATING! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!
*coughs like Umbridge (shudders)* Anyway... now that that is out of my system, I must praise you on truly capturing what I believe is Hermione's post-war personality. The interactions between herself and Professor Snape are wonderful to read, and the way she and Theo act so easily with each other is quite refreshing.
The letters between her and Madame Penelope Greengrass are articulate and make sense. I love Hermione's jabs at herself, they show she is, to some degree, comfortable to speak like that with her future mother.
Also, I NEED MORE SLYTHERINS! Where are Blaise, Pansy, and Daphne? And are they the only snakes in this story (other than Astoria and Draco, of course.)? If so that is simply unacceptable! And where are the other lions? Honestly. *laughs* If Ginny is going to be the Ice Queen, can we have some not so frosty Gryffindors, please? I'm thinking Neville, Dean, Seamus, Lavender, Parvati, the whole package, really. You did say this could be a pick your own adventure, didn't you?
Thank you so much for starting this wonderful story, now I expect you to finish it! Pretty please with a cherry on top? I apologize once again for this awfully long review!
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Looking forward to an update!
valiente.s chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
I always thought, behind the pureblood supremacy, gryffindors and slytherins are the two halves of an apple. I am intrigued by the story and looking forward to read. I also love the formal, even though kind, language the formar dark side supporters adopt. I enjoy the rich language they use, very much like hermione, and it makes so much sense they respect the girl. I also sensed a Weasley bashing incoming, I mean obviously Ron will be furious with hermione getting close with our certain ashen snakeling, but you did add that bit that his mother was also enjoying draco's hardship in a rather tactless manner. Well, I must say I'm OK with Weasley bashing, when done properly in a story, like anything else. (It is your story after all, you adobt the characters, yes, but they are completely yours until you are done with them, that I believe is essential to create a good story. Even it is fan fiction people should remember that no creative approach should be crippled by another author's restrictions, even one that we love so much enough to indulge ourselves in her stories so much we recreate her world or read such recreations, I didn't want to sound advice giving, but my mind tends to rumble, and I wouldn't mind sharing this opinions time to time.) - overall I'm looking forward to reading your story further, and I hope this review doesn't have stupid typos due to my lack of talent using touchscreen.
JuliSt chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
I really like the premise of this story. I hope you begin updating again.
Refictionista chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
OMG - I love this. Your characterization a are quirky, but very refreshing :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Enjoying your fic. Interested in seeing how it turns out.

I like the letters. Mme. Greengrass' is straight-forward and Hermione's is not. I liked reading Mme. Greengrass' more, because Hermione rambles. I wondered why she thought it was alright to ramble. I also thought it was unnecessary to add "End quote, as I am sure you could tell." That would only really be necessary in speech. In writing, one could very easily see the quotation marks used.

I noticed how Hermione does not address her all professors in the same way. Minerva, for example, is not called Professor McGonagall. I think Mme. Greengrass would catch on to that, and I wonder what conclusions she would reach after reading this letter from Hermione.

She also inserts too much thoughts (in parentheses) in the middle of sentences. It disrupts the train of thought and ideas.
MirrorOfErisedSpellsDesire chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
I'm really liking this so far! I can't wait to read more!
Maddi chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
This story has me enraptured and it seems to be very promising to be a wonderful story! Excellent job, looking forward to reading more! :)
hoshiakari7 chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Out of curiosity, is the story going to be Dramione?
Chester99 chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
I don't mind not seeing Draco yet. I can wait a few chapters. I'm guessing since Hermione is friends with Theo that Draco is also going to be fairly cool and not as big of a bigot as he was in book 2 and 3? Since Hermione is friends with Theo does that mean she's not as close to Harry and Ron in this? Harry might be ok but I can't see Ron being ok with Hermione being friends with Slytherins.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
very lovely
Kyonomiko chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
I don't necessarily mind that we won't see Draco for a few chapters. I can appreciate a slow burn. Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to seeing him of course. Your greengrass matriarch seems surprisingly patient and kind. I wonder if it's too good to be true