Reviews for I'm Just An Ordinary Man
pepperlandgrl chapter 14 . 9/13/2016
This story was so good! I don't want to get my hopes up that this will be how Harry comes back in the sequel but really, this is amazing! I loved it!
bluebird397 chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Definitely hero. She just points out the shit they need to hear. Whether they want to hear it or not.
Faceless Charmer chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
I hope they get together soon, the waiting is killing me.
Faceless Charmer chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
I like the twist of Harry's dad being Arthur, but what about the last names? Arthur's was King and Harry's obviously, is Hart. Well, whatever, I don't mind. Goid chapter.
Faceless Charmer chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Now...kiss! Can't wait to see more of their relationship.
Faceless Charmer chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
I'm supposed to be heading for the library, but this is really distracting me.
Faceless Charmer chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Boring isn't the word I would use to describe it. Wr all gotta deal with filler chapters.
Faceless Charmer chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Oh I hope he gets his memory back. Poor Harry. That would suck a lot. Be like me remembering today, but the next thing I knew it was 2040, and all these concerned people I didn't know were in my room.
Faceless Charmer chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I know how you feel. I couldn't believe it when Harry died. And stayed dead! Good first chapter.
Kilataia chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Really good story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I would just like to say that out of all amnesiac Harry fics that I've read, this is one of the more fulfilling ones. The tone is very natural and the obstacles are quite realistic. I like how you take your time delving into the story rather than rushing it. There are also new perspectives to Harry which I really like. Overall, a good read. Kudos to you
ad-iuficium chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
Wow once again. I realky won't mention the enormous sex scene- I'm really blushing right now-which was as good as it could get with those two. However,what I really want to ask is if Harry got his memory back. You see when Eggsy mentioned that Antique chair,Harry tried to explain about it being in the family heilroom and was stoped by Eggsy. Was it just me? Anyway,please update soon!
-Andriana,Greece
ad-iuficium chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Ιt's so much fun! Please update sooner! I just can't wait to see more of this side of Harry!
-Andriana,Greece