Reviews for Lazaretto
Guest chapter 27 . 7/21/2020
This is an Amazing story. Thank you so much for your hard work. Please keep it up, love your stories!
The Sulkier Clown chapter 9 . 3/1/2019
There, I read another one! You happy now Lotsy?! ;)

Besides, what's a year and a half between friends...?
Sforzanto2711 chapter 28 . 11/18/2018
I took my Sunday to read these 28chapters of Lazaretto.
I really enjoy the story.
Bruce made me feel crazy and I want to hit his head , shake his face and remind him to confess his love to Diana.

I love how Alfred tried to tell Bruce to show his feeling.
Shayera is my favorite character in this story to remind Bruce to let him tell Diana about his feeling coz they dont onow how the lifes will be long.
I really hate Talia to call Bruce "beloved" it's so haunted me.
BUT finally Ra'h& Talia made Bruce confessed his love to Diana.
jens.karlsson.129 chapter 27 . 9/15/2018
it good love you work so much
siddbinopenope chapter 28 . 6/6/2018
Did I say I love this story? I freakin adore it to bits!
siddbinopenope chapter 28 . 6/6/2018
I won't lie. At one point I was like just fucking stop trying to get yourselves killed already bitches. and then came the chapter where Bruce is determined to take Ra's down with himself and I was like wtf. But I love how you wrote the whole chapter. I didn't read the reviews or anything because I was scared someone would spoil it. I so so love this fic. The part where Bruce and Diana play scrabble was just kawaii. The part where Bruce helps Diana into the bathtub. This fic was really really great. You managed to catch the inner turmoil within batman as well as the tension between them. Not to mention the edge of the seat thrilling plot. I really thought bats would die when they went for Ra's...and although that would be welcome, it would be rather disappointing for a BMWW fan such as myself.
Although I was rather disappointed that Ra's planned to go head on into battle with the Amazon. like the fear and respect that the character demands kinda dissipated there.
Supermaster51 chapter 27 . 5/26/2018
The Wonderbat relationship is the most complicated, but is perfect.
MoneyTrees chapter 27 . 3/7/2018
Lol no lie I really love this one, I believe this was one of the first stories I read by you. And it blew me away! Maybe a continuation ? ‘Shrugs’ :)
Tek-Knight chapter 10 . 1/8/2018
That was intense! The back and forth between Batman and Diana was something. Question: What is the best part of the movie? Had to go see clips of it on Youtube but now I'm curious? Is there a best part of the movie? Or is just used as a reference? These are the questions that matter. Anyways, great chapter!
Tek-Knight chapter 6 . 1/8/2018
That is f****** adorable! The Scrabble part of the chapter was just beautiful! 10/10! Also, I have read your other BM/WW stories and they're beautifully well done!
LVezz chapter 17 . 11/27/2017
Ugh! Yep you absolutely like to hurt Diana! But oh the way you do it! Angst!
LVEZZ chapter 7 . 11/26/2017
How sweet that Bruce helped Diana like touching chapter!
Lara Vezzani chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Love the banter between the 2 isolation prisoners.
Lara Vezzani chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
So sad so much ANGST! Of course Our fav Amazon would get it first...
Lara Vezzani chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
Very interesting story so far. A prequel to all the other fanfic of this author. I must say this author does like to HURT Wonder Woman and it is interesting to see how just destructible this immortal really is!