Reviews for Lazaretto
GrumpyShaman chapter 22 . 2/19/2016
wow.
DDLo18 chapter 22 . 2/19/2016
Batman to the rescue, loved how he saved Diana here.
Medusa Fiction chapter 21 . 2/18/2016
It's now moving forward,I love it. Looking forward for what's to come. Can't wait for Taila's encounter with Bruce, I've always had a soft spot for Taila.
The Sulkier Clown chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
What's this, twice in a week? I'm on a roll! Well, that and I'm away from my home base this week, and if I can't post a chapter of my own I can at least check out one of yours!

Not a whole lot to say on this one matey, not that hasn't been said before. Not a whole lot of plot movement but you don't always need that if you keep on nailing the characters. Jolly good show, old sport!
STAR1035 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
is this going to get a good end or not
the-laughingstock chapter 21 . 2/14/2016
Hey! Just letting you know that I love your story~ and many thanks on updating frequently~ very good~ can't wait to see what this will take us next!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
Just splendid and beautiful.
CrazyPhenom chapter 21 . 2/14/2016
Of course he bunked it up. Heh, what did I expect.
Ni Castle chapter 21 . 2/14/2016
Good chapter but I can not say I'm surprise. Bruce is a piece of work and Diana is not a saint either
The Sulkier Clown chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Finally finished another chapter Lotsy, and this one was probably best of the three so far that I caught. Like I told you in the PM, the banter was top notch here, bang on. Liking that villains get a moment in the spotlight too, since a lot of folks on here can underplay their importance to the story. Top work lass!
GrumpyShaman chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
just getting started huh?
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
Man this is getting good. Please update soon :D
Zenness chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
You keep doing this! You cannot leave us hanging, please finish this! For our sanity, we need to know!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
Gosh darn it, Bruce. Fantastic chapter! So happy Diana is up and about. By the way, I was squealing when I saw the new Diana and Bruce scene in the BVS new trailer for the first time.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
Clark is a jackass. Him hugging Diana ruined it all. He had to make Bruce jealous. He's more of a detrement to them then he is an asset. I hate superman and hope he dies. Painfully. Crying like the bitch he is.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »