Reviews for Lazaretto
The Sulkier Clown chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
Is it wrong that I kinda liked Ed and Al? You know the "as characters" part, not the "shooting kids in the leg" part. That bits bad, m'kay. Made for good storying though!

Told you I'd review again quicker than last time, didn't I! And speaking of things coming up quick, I'm now only 4 hours away from the movie... It's happening my friend!
The Sulkier Clown chapter 7 . 11/10/2017
So, erm... yeah... Just had to trawl through six pages of reviews to see when I last read some of this Lotsy... Can only say sorry for that! Mar 8 2016 it was. A lifetime ago! But how's this for good news for you - couldn't remember much of anything until I dipped my toe back in, straight to Ch7. And yet I picked it up again pretty quick from how you'd written it, without feeling like it was bogged down by reminders of what the fudge was going on. So that must mean you did a good job my friend! Anyways, promise not to take 20 months or whatever it was before doing Ch8, even if its taken excitement for a certain something that drops next week to get me back here!
FernandaHolmes chapter 28 . 8/16/2017
Hello hello!

I just finished reading this fic and wanted to compliment your amazing writting and ability to trap the reader. I wanted to ask if you are going to make a sequel to this story?
LinksWeHaveToBear chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
You made me cry two chapters in a row... I hate you xD
Love your work!
Flightt94 chapter 23 . 12/12/2016
I had a feeling that was plan B
Flightt94 chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
Saying that his feelings for Talia is nothing is kind of pushing it because she's one of the three people he's ever been IN love with: Diana, Talia, and his first love Andrea. He was never IN love with Selina, but he did love her deeply.
Flightt94 chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Just saying, Bruce's parents wouldn't have died thirty years ago at this point, it'd be closer to 25 years
Flightt94 chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
That'd be so horrible
Flightt94 chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
Isn't Zatanna around the same age as Bruce or are you putting her she closer to Richard ?
Flightt94 chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
This isn't the first time they kissed in this story, but the other time it's never mentioned. Why? I hope Bruce finds out that someone had been using his car while he was gone, without his permission.
Flightt94 chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
Why is it that Robin (Nightwing) is getting more action before Batman in his own story, with Bruce's old flame no less?
Flightt94 chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
Couldn't Bruce just lower his body temperature to fight the fever or put himself into a coma (although that'd be highly unlikely considering the situation) food for thought
Flightt94 chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
The Playboy persona would eventually have to come to an end and he could actually mature and grow up. When I was reading the Nightwing and Zatanna part, I had sense of deja vu. Obviously they're going to get together before Batman even gets any action in his own story, such a shame.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Um, I just want to make one small thing clear: There is no such thing as an ex-marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Great story, just wanted to make that clear. Thanks.
Flightt94 chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
I love Bruce/Batman, but sometimes I really hate him for being so damn obstinate and pushing everyone away.
438 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »