Reviews for Lazaretto
creativesm75 chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
nice
Guest chapter 27 . 7/16/2016
Great story. But it spends to much time focusing on the romance between batman and Wonder Woman. You need to consider that men don't talk about their feelings as much as you have made them do in this story, particularly batman. The other characters would not try so hard to push bats and windy together no matter bets they have riding on it. You have portrayed Diana as a weaker woman than she is, she is an Amazon as you are well aware but even she would not be into that much romance, she is more selfless than that. I liked the quarantine thing but, in reality they would have been in individual rooms not one together regardless of what they were infected with, it's standard medical procedures in hospitals isolation rooms only have enough room for one bed. There was to much drama about the relationship between bats and wondy and that made the story boring after only 8 chapters. J'onn would not have been their doctor and the only researcher on the watchtower, they do employ civilians so they would have known how to go on and deal with batman and Wonder Woman in quarantine. Even if it took having the instigator sinestro hand over the antidote, the would have still identified the chemical and at least named within a few days. And with bat and secret identity , the doctors up on the watch tower, at least some of them would know and they would have been sworn to secrecy and given full knowledge of the consequences of what would happen should they let his secret out, so they would have treated him. And the other league members would never be so insensitive as to be constantly calling batman Bruce up on the watch tower, even in private, not just for fear of the secret getting out to and through other league members who didn't know, remember that even some league members chose to keep their identities a secret from other leaguers and those that know who batman is would respect that he wants them to call him batman any time during league business (meaning whenever he is on the watchtower). No mater how much Diana wants batman she would never push him for answers or to talk to him, even she knows that when something catastrophic is going on being a hero comes first not getting answers about her love life from batman or questioning his judgement, and he would not constantly be telling her he loves her and he worries for her, she is an Amazon and he would respect her to be able to at least take care of herself on the battle field, he might save her like from the bullets in the first base they stormed, but her wouldn't pull her aside and go on and on and on, he is a man, and one of very few words at that. She would be able to she that he gets worried for her and she would compromise rather than outright fight and he would not try to control because he knows she is her own person not somebody to fret over and tame. You made batman and wonder woman just a little to ooc. And in the very beginning in the explosion for them to have survived their would have had to be more then just on the other side of the lab because you hinted that it could be felt over the other side of the compound and knowing the league of shadows, they wouldn't leave any thing behind or have a small base, it would have been the size of several football fields at least, regardless of what kind of football field you imagine it to be (soccer, Australian rules, gridiron, rugby, American football) and you made a point that it made a lot of damage visible from outside the base, and the lab would not have been on the top floor, it would have been below ground like most of the compound, plus flash and green lantern would have been put in isolation as well before being cleared of contamination not just having their word that they weren't infected excepted at face value. The other heroes that were looking for the bombs would have been given suits to wear to prevent them from getting contaminated, batman is paranoid he would not allow for their not to be suits of that kind available to them even before an event like this happened. But other then the fact that it got way to boring to read most of it(seriously I only had to read a few words in each paragraph to know the entire content of it) it was a really good story.
justforpractice chapter 28 . 6/1/2016
I really enjoyed this fic. It had me in tears and everything ! Well done!
jens.karlsson.129 chapter 28 . 4/12/2016
hah nice job
maurynofficegirl chapter 28 . 4/3/2016
Totally CANNOT wait how this one progresses 3
Judy chapter 28 . 4/1/2016
Love it ! Yes, I would love a sequel. You are an amazing writer. There is not one story that I have not read twice.
Bat-tery chapter 28 . 4/1/2016
Where's the M section? Will there be a link?
Soooo excited for EVERY update 3
GrumpyShaman chapter 28 . 4/2/2016
hahaha u mean
CrazyPhenom chapter 28 . 4/2/2016
I know there isnt much to review here, but the review counter says 399, and we cant have that, can we?
Batzlover chapter 27 . 4/1/2016
This story was seriously awesome. And please write a sequel to it. I am also a big fan if your other fic.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/30/2016
Omg yes pls do a sequel for Raising Nicholas. I love that story and this story too.
karim chapter 27 . 3/30/2016
very nice
Guest chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
That was a great ending to a long and emotional story.
WonderWomanForEver chapter 27 . 3/30/2016
Well, the story was just perfect. Congratulations. I can't wait to see more from you. I don't want you to be tired, so if you don't feel like writing a sequel in this fic, then don't.
Shadow Steve chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
This was a great story I would love a sequel
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »