Reviews for Lazaretto
clara200 chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
Yes! About time they got together after all of that.
Dinasis chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
Here we are at last, the conclusion of a long journey full of struggles and acheivements with a wonderful conclusion we all hoped for that offers a tempting addition we would like to imagine. You've done it again, LOTSlover. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
Please make a sequel to this
Medusa Fiction chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
This story was Fantastic I enjoyed every aspect of this story. I'm also looking forward to your sequel to Raising Nicholas.
marichechi chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
Like always, your stories are amazing. I really enjoy reading them, and i can not wait for the continuation of raising Nicolas.
HeroUp88 chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
Yeaaaaa! They finally get what they deserve. I'm with Alfred. It took long enough. I look forward to the sequel and the murder fic. Whatever you come out with is good. Great story, great ending.
DDLo18 chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
Loved the ending, but I need ask how did you like the movie if you've seen it yet?
Guest chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
I want to see the smut and sequel. Maybe try something new with the smut
Oh wow! Great story. Pls write a sequel
Guest chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
I am all in for a sequel or a heated one shot whatever lol, I love anything you write :) anyways thanks for writing this! Love you're work.

HAPPY EASTER!

Take care and God Bless!
Lolord chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
The first part of this chapter is AMAZING, It felt so genuine and real. Been a great fic all in all! And yes we want that um... continuation for that scene. For scientific purposes.
Joana chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
I loved this Fanfic! You did a splendid job in keeping both Diana's integrity and her love for Bruce. Bruce was also a great character and you underlined perfectly his struggle between his desire and Batman's promise. Did you watch Batman vs Superman? If so what are your thoughts on it?
You can Email me your response at
Thank you for the great story!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/26/2016
great job!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/26/2016
More more more! I want the addendum!
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 27 . 3/26/2016
Of COURSE we would love to see what WonderBat does behind closed doors ;) Especially if it is written by you, you never need to ask.

I feel like this story could benefit from a sequel, especially since Bruce was such a butt most of the time in quarantine! At the same time, I always love reading the new story ideas you create for WonderBat 3 Whatever you write for them, I will read, so feel free to go for whatever inspires you~

Keep in writing~

P.S. Would love to hear your thoughts on BvS!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »