Reviews for Ben's Girl
hentaioverdosed chapter 3 . 8/10
i would just like to begin this review by thanking and blessing your absolutely fucked up soul for not including a foot job in this chapter. But i also don't think this chapter was quite as strong as the last one. It had quite a slow start and people would have to skip ahead to get to the semi-arousing parts of the chapter. I personally wasn't aroused by this but im not sure about anyone else. Keep trying.
hentaioverdosed chapter 2 . 8/10
You should be ashamed of yourself. I came looking for some good quality ben 10 fan fic and THIS is what i got. Boi how do you expect me to get off from reading about a fucking foot job? What a disgrace. I would find my grandparentals getting it on with a fucking corpse more arousing than this horrific material you call fan fic. This just dont make sense boi, i mean, a fucking foot job? You must be the only person to get off that kinda shit. I would slap you with a fucking foot long if i could boi.
Khavix chapter 34 . 7/16
What's the name of the original author?
SuperWonderBoy chapter 1 . 7/7
Everyone can rest easy. The original author (if I'm not mistaken) is named AzureGigacyber and the story is called "Ben's Girls" originally posted on Archive of our own after it was taken down from Fanfiction years ago.
Blazing heart frigid soul chapter 34 . 6/29
Not that im complainig beecuse it allowed me to read this but judging by the update you missed that Thursday deletion .. well mnot my problem as it gave me the opportunityto read some if you do the deed and delete it.
Dev Lohera chapter 34 . 6/29
who is the original author of this story
"For s-starters I have a girlfriend and I wouldn't do this to her, on top of that you're basically raping me!" He said trying to sound a little outraged, but he could tell that wasn't what it felt like.

She laughed in complete amusement at what he said and Ben was even more perplexed by her unusual behavior.

"You are funny. For one thing, ask me if I care about your girlfriend, actually if you play your cards right things could turn out better than you think it will. I'll let you know later, but I'm not raping you, I'm simply getting things started. When I enchant you, you will beg for me and will be as much part of this as I am." She then leaned in close to his ear and whispered; "It will be a lot of fun, Benjamin. "

Why did you really type out all this bullshit, sigh another author brushing off the affects of woman on man rape, fuck this story, JS.
XLR8wuzhere chapter 34 . 4/2
Please come back
BEN chapter 10 . 3/7
Type your review
nick chapter 34 . 1/19
who is the original author where can I find the new chapters
User Has Been Terminated chapter 3 . 12/21/2017
too much, just too much
Guest chapter 34 . 11/9/2017
Will Gwen also get an Omnitrix in this story, I mean we know she’s half-alien and all, but will she get a watch like Ben. Also, please continue this story, don’t delete it! PS: will we see all the other bens too like Ben 10k, Ben 23, Mad Ben or etc. and also Ben’s and his harem kids?
Guest chapter 34 . 11/9/2017
Please don’t delete it! I want to know what’ll happen next, like will we see Ben 10k and his and the harems kids? Please continue it
Guest chapter 34 . 10/27/2017
Please continue it I really enjoy reading the story and I want to see how it all plays out for been and how girls
monsterkillers124 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Update please Who is the original author