Reviews for And So it Goes
AnxietyForDays chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
This was good! I always wondered how their relationship came to an end as well. I think it belongs in the BMW section, GMW kinda blows.

I think you put a nice spin on things, though. Ironic how it turned out because he still ends up marrying someone before getting to know her like he knew Angela. Idk, I liked them together but I knew it wouldn't last. good job~
angelzcry chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
I really really needed this fic. Thank you for writing it. I don't watch GMW but I had considered tuning in for the episode where Angela was featured. Then I heard about the nonsense the writers did with the episode and I just...refused? Idk, I was just so hurt by how they treated her character. Anyway, this was a way better conclusion (though in my head canon Shawngela lives and Shawn did A LOT OF APOLOGIZING FOR HIS PENNBROOK TOMFOOLERY ) thanks for taking the time to wrote this, I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
If Shawn and Angela couldn't be together, at the least some decent quality time was needed because in spite of everything, they were friends. GMW just did a rushed attempt to get Angela out of the picture and the whole scene was unnatural and jarring. You managed to tell the story with the balance of hurt and awkwardness that you would expect and yet that bond between them comes through. They meant too much to each other for it to be a cold reunion. There will always be a type of love and understanding. At least there is hope they could be friends in your re-telling and that is the next best thing to them actually being together.
anonymous1212121212 chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
this was perfect
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
Beautiful
anon chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
this is so amazing. wow. perfectly written and completely in-character.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
this is good; get shawn and angela back together.

more soon
IlvNGTNSBFWFIYMHDisNickGirl chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Love it please update
jazphace chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Whoa! I definitely wasn't expecting that curve ball...
dizzy78 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Thank you for posting this. For me this was the real moment for Shawn and Angela because they really did deserve more than what they got.
I would like to say that I enjoy the spin-off and all, but I can't. The only reason I knew about Eric and Angela making their appearances were because my brother had read up on it.
I was really let down on Girl Meets Hurricane. For me, Shawn and Angela were the "it " couple. They were more real.
Again thank you for posting this.
rednation88 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
*applause*
jaztazgirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
The raw, powerful emotions, the honest realism...I still have goosebumps on my skin and tears in my eyes after reading that chapter. All I can say is: WOW!
Vie chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I'm actually glad you wrote this. I'm not a GMW fan, possibly because it's on Disney and it takes away from the grown-up aspect of the show! I'm a BMW fan as it should be because I grew up watching it, my TGIF days included this show among others and I'm partial to that one. I've briefed GMW and I've laughed a few times. I think they're trying to make Maya and Riley, Cory and Shawn. I think it's cute but I kinda think them pushing Shawn off with Maya and her mother is just too obvious or fast maybe and that's my opinion. My hopes for this GMW show was to revisit the gang and bring back Shawn and Angela. I'm a diehard fan of theirs and thought Angela was good for Shawn and vice versa; they were made each other's images stemming from their many dates and their two week rule to their like of poetry and classical music. Angela is Shawn's Topanga and Shawn is Angela's Cory! I was crushed when they pulled that stunt where she had to go with her father and then the show ended and they couldn't rectify that mistake. Now that we can get a second chance at Shawngela they cheapen it by having her be married and her basically saying that Shawn is meant to be with Maya and her mother, that hurt. It actually was the deciding factor in my decision to not watch. Also, Maya kind of creeps me out when it comes to Shawn. Now back to the story, I don't get how Shawn doesn't understand that Angela is not fully unaccepting his proposal, what's so hard about a long engagement. It doesn't even seems to me that it will be that long. Shawn and Angela have been working at their relationship longing than her parents so it could be sooner than later. I am not totally agreeing with Angela either because she and Shawn are not her parents and it's crazy to think that they are when they're relationship was totally different. If I'm not mistaken, Topanga and Cory had this same hang up when her parents got a divorce and she didn't want Cory and her to go through the same thing. Shawn's inner self was more susceptible to the idea but as always, Shawn doesn't fully think before he speaks and now he let the best thing that ever happened to him besides Cory, go. This story gave a better reason than the show as to why Shawngela didn't work and since it's them, it should stay in BMW.
Kristi chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Your writing is the gift that keeps on giving. Love this. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
rednation88 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015