Reviews for The Winds of Chance
Aannaa chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
please do finish the second season, it is great...I read a boys adventure in Ranns site and I would love to see how it ends
Ryalin chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Susan, this story played out so much like a real episode that I could see every little detail coming to life around me. This was perfect; from the characterizations to the banter to the scenic descriptions. The growing love between Jack and Claire was heartwarming. The scenes where David was showing Jack how to dance made me laugh. The brief kiss between Isabelle and David made my heart flutter. This was beautiful and romantic and just plain wonderful. Thanks so much for giving us another stupendous story!
Janet chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
What a wonderful story, to compliment a series that I'm enraptured with. Nice continuity from the previous episode. I can't wait to read more!
Beckers chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Oh Susan, thanks so much for bringing this marvellous fiction here!

I hope you and Mary bring all of your great TOTSS fics over to so those who don't frequent where you have originally post them get a chance to see what you've cooked up.

Love it!
Beckers chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Oh Susan, thanks so much for bringing this marvellous fiction here!

Love it!
Cara chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
What an absolutely fantastic story. I'm so glad that that brut Michael got what he deserved. What a jerk!

Sigh! Isabelle and David. These two so belong together. I really loved it when Isabelle asked David to dance with her.

It's so awesome that Mo is starting to realize that David is an important part of his life. I loved it when he jumped in and helped turn the tide in the fight.

David teaching Jack how to dance. ROTFLOL!

I like see Jack and Claire together. I think they Will be good for one another.

The last bit was bitter sweet. Isabelle feeling left out when it came to taking care of David. I think Lavinia was overstepping her bounds. She is no longer David's girlfriend and she should of let Isabelle tend to him.

I really love the friendship that has developed between Isabelle and Maurie(sp).

I can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe a little romance between David and Isabelle? :D

Cara :)
Steffi chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
That was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed it from the beginning till the end ...with the exception of Fairfax and those Titchmarshs LOL.. boy were that nasty guys! But I guess they belong to such wonderful stories! :D

I loved the whole David and Isabelle interaction ..especially of course the dance and the kiss. :) Very well written!

Also loved that David taught jack how to dance ..that was hilarious! I really can imagine such scenes. :D

Uhh I felt so bad for Isabelle as Lavinia helped David with his wounds. *sniff*

And I absolutely loved that you brought Mauriri up here helping David ..and the end as he talked with Isabelle...so sweet!

I just love yours and Marys 2nd Season and cant wait for the next one! This here was another one of your masterpieces! Thank you so much for sharing!

Steffi :)
Maartje chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
I love it, as I loved all the episodes in this second season. I hope for a next instalment soon :D