Reviews for A Dragon's Truth
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
It been a while since you've done anything with this fic, but I still wanted to say that you have done an amazing job.
I suck at writing, you do a way better job then me.
I've read many of your other fics as well, keep up the brilliant work and don't listen to those who are trying to knock you down, they are assholes.
Love your writing :)
Animelover20003 chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Excuse me,but the latest guest has a reply from me. Here it is:Shut the fuck author stated,in the story!,that they are a real affects their spelling and the way they shut just a jerk that shouldn't read this if you can't accept that they have problems sometimes,just like the rest of not like your perfect and everybody should be just like you.I think the story is fine.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Write like you actually received an education in literature, not like a 7 year old who barely passed his English class, it would increase the amount of people who read this, and can actually understand what you are talking about
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I want to find out more! I love this
DevoraDeath chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
i luv it! Cant wait for the next chapter
Clover letter chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
update fast please, I think this story is well write and nice hope for more chapters
Mjoern chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
well I don't get why Smaug ain't just transforming back into his true form to release himself
sofia ramirez chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Please continue with this AMAZING story. It's been great reading it and I expect to know more about this. Btw I totally love your story (is you haven't noticed). Hope you keep writing. You have all my support.
TheWhisperingWarrior chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Very enticing first chapter really draws you in, and yes please do.