Reviews for Always You Three
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 42 . 4/10/2017
Wonderful chapter. I feel sorry for Millicent... I would feel the same way if I were her.
alix33 chapter 42 . 4/9/2017
Tomoko Chang - Cho's grandmother?
EW! at those Slug Club invitations everybody except Millicent got.
I liked Minerva's dry response.
Yay! at everybody in Slughorn's office looking as if they'd rahter be anywhere else.
Of course Slughorn would not notice the thickness of the tension - he's far too thick-skinned to do so.
Yay! for every icily calm syllable that came out of Irma's mouth at Slughorn.
Little miss moon chapter 41 . 3/5/2017
This is exciting!
Alinyaalethia chapter 41 . 2/19/2017
I think you can safely discard canon in the name of good storytelling, which this always is. I join Poppy being anxious, because you always follow through narrative consequences, but if this was the story's initial impetus then I'm also anxiously awaiting great things. It's good yo be back in this world. I love the found family these six have developed, all their little shared jokes and secrets -and I'm glad that Ro and Poppy appear to have picked up on a thought I've had for a while re Larry Spencer-Moon!
alix33 chapter 41 . 2/12/2017
"they could spend", not "the could spent".
"walking down the pier like normal teenage girls", not "walking down the pier like any normal teenage girls".
Even that school supply trip sounds like fun, given who took the six witches.
As does having spent the holiday sleeping together in that attic bedroom.
"house on the outskirts" or "house which was on the outskirts", not "house was on the outskirts".
Yay! at Remus' dad, Cedric's granddad and Sirius' uncle having been made prefects.
I didn't know that the trolley lady even sold sensible lunch food. Yay! for that. I've always, when reading fics or rereading the books, wanted more savoury snacks on her trolley.
"torches which cast a fiery glow", not "casted a fiery glow" since the verb "cast" remains the same for all tenses.
Yum! at the sound of that roast dinner, probably with roast potatoes too, not just mashed ones.
I'd have gone with Ro's choice of dessert, interspersed with maybe a few bites off of the plate of treacle tart (which I've never tasted).
Prof. Dippet's "avoid a revolution" made me snort with laughter.
The Hogwarts bed linen in fics, be it blankets and sheets or duvets, always sound (to me, at any rate) loads cosier than do muggle bed linen.
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 41 . 2/10/2017
Ooh a Triwizard tournament! Interesting!
thestorywizard.123 chapter 27 . 1/29/2017
This entire story is absolutely remarkable! Above all, the characters are extremely well developed - not entirely on the same page, thus causing many interesting scuffles. It's absolutely amazing and hooks me in entirely - as soon as I start a chapter, there's no way I can ever stop!
alix33 chapter 40 . 1/10/2017
"left her feeling quite so terrible", not "feeling quiet so terrible".
Ro's attic bedroom sounds fantastic.
Yay! for your having been offered that place at the Royal Veterinary College.
Mad Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
POPPY IS A HUFFLEPUFF,
SHE Was head of HUFLEPUFF HOUSE(hint hint)
Alinyaalethia chapter 40 . 1/4/2017
Just as I was growing short of good books you post, for which much gratitude. I love that it's now textual, the found family of these girls. It's always been there but seeing it acknowledged felt good -and by Irma no less, who in a sentence managed to break my heart eith vulnerability and make me smile. I love the humour and palpable affection these girls have for each other, it's in this chapter in spades -and I'm always impressed by how well you capture their youth. Reading the books it's hard to imagine Minerva, Poppy et al as young but you do it and it feels not only natural, but true to form.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/21/2016
Please don't give up! We all belive in you. I love your story, please don't end it yet! I miss the girls. I hope you update soon! (I'm really sorry to keep nagging you to update if you're busy.)
Guest chapter 39 . 12/1/2016
Please please please PLEASE update soon! I love your story, and have now read it several times. It seems so real, I sometimes start to think of what the girls would do in situations in my life. Again, your story is AMAZING, please write more!
alix33 chapter 39 . 11/20/2016
Yay! for Irma and Minerva disobeying the time turner rules slightly, but catching the culprits behind Irma's ingesting Ipecac AND snitching about said culprits to Dumbles and Slughorn.
Alinyaalethia chapter 39 . 11/19/2016
As I'm reading this either a cat on my knee, I am entirely too familiar about the deadly combination that is tea, cats and electronics! Accordingly I applaud your commitment to backing things up. I really ought to start...
Nice use of the time-turner here. I did wonder if it would get more narrative purpose and this was great, as was Minerva's ingenuity in becoming a cat almost for the duration. My favourite moment has to be Ro at the end though, 'if I ever try to do something like that again...' Fun, clever writing as ever.
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 39 . 11/18/2016
Glad you're back! I think my favorite part of this chapter was Minerva talking to Pearl. That was cute. :) I'm glad we're see her again.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »