Reviews for Always You Three
alix33 chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
"The word seemed to fall" - "The world seemed to fall".
Bunk beds? I liked the sleeping bags from the future better.
"it's jaws wide open" - "its jaws".
"a hand under professor Merrythought's uninjured to" - "uninjured arm to"?
alix33 chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
Prof. Ainsley talking to the plants in the greenhouse where the first years has classes with him instead of to the first years themselves to help with or actually teach their lessons is a very funny mental pic.
Fleamont Potter is probably a great-grandparent of Harry's.
And Lester Longbottom probably a grandparent of Neville's.
Mrs Norris can't be a normal cat if she's been alive all these years; she has to be a magical crossbreed of some sort.
The basilisk's stare through something reflecting has petrified Ernest because of course Tom riddle junior has the Chamber of Secrets opened up.
Sent the Mandrakes away to where? Which was a short-sighted thing to have done.
alix33 chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
"who's head had grown" - "whose head had".
"head still grossly unproportional" - "grossly disproportionate".
That's a pretty strong summoning charm that Dumbles used.
Professor Kettleburn seems to have the good intentions but reckless ideas in common with Rubeus Hagrid, his successor one day in the future as Care of Magical Creatures professor.
Minerva meeting Tom riddle and noticing the unnerving absence of emotion in his eyes had me swearing in utter fright.
Bless professor Aurelius for speeding up the present opening quite considerably.
Yay! for prof. Merrythought's handmade gifts to her colleagues. If I were a better and faster knitter I could have emulated her sock knitting for my muggle colleagues.
Those are all fantastic muggle books.
"to it's greatest extent" - "to its greatest extent".
alix33 chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
A very young Minerva laughing so uncontrollably under the influence of the tickling curse is a mental pic that simply refused to form.
alix33 chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
"walking a little to intently behind them" - "little too intently".
Yes, I thought that was who Irma would be come later on.
alix33 chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
"the Slytherin's doing" - "the Slytherins' doing".
alix33 chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
I don't like heights much either, like Poppy.
That transfiguration homework: are there charms or wards, attached maybe to the common room of each house, the library or their dorm rooms, that monitor when each student's match does turn into a needle as they practice, to assess or grade their homework?
Mister Spinnet is probably the grandfather off Alicia, one of the Gryffindor quidditch players.
Abraxas sounds as obnoxious as his grandson Draco, so maybe the Malfoys pass that on genetically.
alix33 chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
Merlin, I hope Minerva's glasses didn't break when they went flying. Or do they already have an unbreakable charm on them?
"climbed into boat himself" - "climbed into a boat".
It's probably Minerva's innate cat animagus that's fostered her hatred of water.
Lyall Lupin is probably Remus's dad.
And Augusta Brown is Neville Longbottom's grandmother. No wonder she feels she can boss Minerva about with utter impunity in later years…
I'm very chuffed the three first year Gryffindor dorm mates are all mates as well.
Get over your haughty self, Archer!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 21 . 1/20/2016
Interesting chapter. Excited for third year.
The Three Stoogies chapter 21 . 1/19/2016
a great chapter can't wait to read more
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
What terrible muggles, sending Poppy back to London during the Blitz!
The Three Stoogies chapter 20 . 1/13/2016
a great chapter can't wait to read more
girlfromdelft chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
So it's 8 AM and I just read the whole story so far in one sitting *should not have started it at 2.30 AM), anyhow I love the story. Love your writing style and I can not wait to see what happens next. Also I love the way you portray Irma. Keep on writing, it's really good!
Andy the willow tree chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
Oh dear, a bang, on no!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
Fun to see a summer chapter! :)
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »