Reviews for Always You Three
DarkChocolateLord chapter 40 . 4/9/2021
A catchel. That had me laughing out loud. So did the after party and the "Sleeping lions" excuse; this chapter was amazing. And the end scene...awwww.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 39 . 4/9/2021
The Time-Turners!

My favorite part is the last scene, with cat Minerva sleeping next to Irma. The mental image is adorable.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 38 . 4/9/2021
LONG chapter.
A good one, though. Minerva getting into a fight with Mrs. Norris is so OOC with how we see her in canon, but as an excited fifteen-year-old girl it's just plain funny. Ouch for Septima; I hope she recovers quickly.
Ro makes me both laugh and facepalm here; she could have just brought the goblet up to the Hospital Wing and explained what was in it! In character for sure, but I want to jump into the story and get some sense into her.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 37 . 4/9/2021
The Animagus form changing as she changes makes a lot of sense, and I love how you make the Mandrake leaf logical with the wand-writing and nonverbal spells.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 36 . 4/9/2021
They're friends again! The reactions and apologies were very in character; nice job.
And Minerva's becoming an Animagus! I can't wait for her transformation.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 35 . 4/9/2021
Giant Squid to the rescue! I now headcanon that he often swims with the Hogwarts students in the warmer summer months.

The argument makes a lot of sense, and the characterization is perfect, along with the Time-turner reveal. And the climax...this cliffhanger is AWESOME.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 34 . 4/9/2021
Myrtle and the death-iversaries made me laugh out loud, and I love the chaos of Ro's Snitch catch; it reminds me a little of Ginny crashing into the commentators' podium in Half-Blood Prince.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 33 . 4/9/2021
THE BOGGARTS! This is another one of my favorite chapters, and it made me laugh out loud while I was reading it. The boggarts also fit the characters so well, and I like how they ranged from impersonal (Septima) to very personal (Irma).
DarkChocolateLord chapter 32 . 4/9/2021
I like the details about Millicent, and it's good to have Hogwarts getting back to normal. Ro's haircut is a great touch, and now I'm wondering if Minerva has ever cut her hair...
DarkChocolateLord chapter 31 . 4/9/2021
I thought Wood was Quidditch Captain in fifth year, but Ro getting the appointment still makes sense. It's great to see the broom at last, and the Quidditch is a good way of lightening the mood after the last two and a half chapters of fighting.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 30 . 4/9/2021
I love the ferret! It made me laugh out loud despite the battle scene. Ditto with Piertotom Locomotor; it makes so much sense that she saw it in action as a child. The Bat-Bogey Hex is also awesome - Ro reminds me a lot of Ginny, and the shared spell only adds to the resemblance.
Fun parts aside, DANG this chapter was dramatic, and for good reason.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 29 . 4/9/2021
This reminds me a lot of the Battle of Hogwarts, aside from not being able to evacuate younger students. I love the start of the attack atop the Astronomy tower, and RO! I hope she'll be safe.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 28 . 4/9/2021
I love Minerva switching to Seeker, and the subplot about the broom and Minerva's uncle is awesome.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 27 . 4/9/2021
Thank goodness Ro's okay (physically, emotionally is a different story). The middle names were a great way of lightening the tension, and they fit the characters really well.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 26 . 4/9/2021