Reviews for Always You Three
DarkChocolateLord chapter 25 . 4/9/2021
The Quidditch was a great break from the disappearances, and I loved the excitement of the match.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 24 . 4/9/2021
THE CHANDELIER! This is one of my favorite scenes.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 23 . 4/9/2021
Thank goodness they recorded it on Ominoculars!
And Professor Merrythought to the rescue again; those Slytherins are nasty. I'd call it unrealistic (it's just Quidditch!), but given what's happened in the real world, maybe it's not after all.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 22 . 4/9/2021
I love the information on Ro's backstory, though it's very sad. The practical spells in DADA were a lot of fun to read about!
DarkChocolateLord chapter 21 . 4/9/2021
I'm disappointed about no Hogsmeade, but it makes sense given the circumstances. The bombing of the train also makes a lot of sense; it's unrealistic that the Wizarding World could hide out the war entirely.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 20 . 4/9/2021
I want to hug Irma. :( Does Septima have similar problems with their mother, or do they just mostly not interact at all?
The start of this chapter is wonderfully happy, and it's great to see them without many problems for a change. I also like getting to meet more of Ro's family.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 19 . 4/9/2021
Erika and Johnnie! It's fitting that they help solve the problem since they helped cause it. I also like the imagery of all the kids and teachers chasing fluff balls around the Gryffindor dorm room. And now I'm imagining Godric on Poppy's shoulder and it's making me smile. :)
DarkChocolateLord chapter 18 . 4/9/2021
I like the tie!
I've lost track of the number of puffskeins now...
DarkChocolateLord chapter 17 . 4/9/2021
The subject choices make a lot of sense.
The puffskein problem just keeps getting worse; hopefully they get it under control soon.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 16 . 4/9/2021
I love Ro's Snitch tactic. I can't wait to see what happens with the puffskeins!
DarkChocolateLord chapter 15 . 4/9/2021
I like the dragon pox to chicken pox connection. Thank goodness Poppy is such a good healer...
DarkChocolateLord chapter 14 . 4/9/2021
I love the Christmas gifts; they fit the girls so well.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 13 . 4/9/2021
They made the team! I like how you started out with a loss instead of a win, as it wouldn't be realistic to have their team win every single game.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 12 . 4/9/2021
Quidditch! I love the buildup to second year, and the puffskeins...
DarkChocolateLord chapter 11 . 4/9/2021
The scene in Professor Merrythought's classroom is awesome; I'm so glad our main six are back together again.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »