Reviews for Dead magic
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 6/9
WTF
XxMiyakoxXEclipseFireAngel chapter 20 . 5/4
everyone has there own way of writing it's their world to with as they please they can make the characters act and talk however they like
u don't like it don't fucking read it instead of being dicks to the writer of the story u r judging for no fucking reason and if u hate it then hate it without leaving ur fucking opinion when it's not needed so to the haters I say grow up and fuck off
I love this story to the last chapter always waiting for the next chapter even if it took long I still enjoy them wish u would continue but do u feel is right to u
YOU DONT NEED TO LISTEN TO THESE MORONS
COMMENTING ON HERE JUST SO THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT

AND FOR U FUCKING HATERS FUCK OFF AND STOP ACTING LIKE FUCKING LORI WHO WILL ALWAYS BE A BITCH AND SLUT TO ME

please inform us who actually know how act without being idiots if u choose to continue or adopt I would but I just enjoy reading I usually don't comment much unless I really enjoy the story but please continue the story no one can do better the u
pinkyz chapter 1 . 4/25
This is so horribly written I couldn't get past the first few sentences let alone the first chapter.
Gime'SS chapter 1 . 4/3
leaky badly written
Sheylenna chapter 2 . 2/22
WOW I tried I really did but your characterizations are so far off its ridiculous. Your writing is so all over the place that it lacks even the basic setting, timing or comprehension. Considering that a TEACHER would never act like Dumbledore did and Dumbledore himself would never use the killing curse I just can't read it anymore. You desperately need both a proofreader and someone who can check the accuracy of your characterizations. Also someone to (verbally) smack you when you start making characters do things they would never do in canon with out a LOT of story behind it.

If you actually think people talk and act the way you have made these characters talk and act you really should look around you cause mostly only teen rebels talk like that. I will grant that occasionally you will find an adult talking and acting the way you portray your characters but they are few and far between and talking and acting that way indicates either poor breeding or poor education.

The way I see it you are a tween who sees people on TV people talking and acting this way. However if you actually read the books or saw the movies not even Snape cursed esp not practically every other word. And Dumbledore, if he was like you portrayed him in canon, there would be a trail of blood following him around thicker then the Nile.

You need to calm down and truly look at people and reread the books to get the characters correct. You are now in a public forum and you are going to get people like me picking apart your story. And not everyone will be nice about it.

Though I can say that with a little practice a bit of perseverance and cutting down a bit on this incessant cursing you may have a good idea but its so wrapped up in inconsistencies and contradictions to canon that the idea gets lost in the telling.
BigRig2.0 chapter 1 . 1/15
and quite literally the first sentence ruined it
Shelleykids chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
how can this be 18 chapters and only not even 6000 words .. can not be bothered reading it if a paragraph is a chapter
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Sorry, I just can't believe in an Albus Dumbledore who referes to anyone as an "asshole", lol. Not to mention the whole brother/lover thing (ewww!).
ToxicTears14 chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
I read both your stories and there so confusing. Even your bio is confusing. You keep saying you hate bad grammar jet to keep doing it to your stories.
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
ummmm WTH? are you making some sort of crack fic or something? as that's the only way I can even think of this fic as with how you've opened it
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Wait what does Kingsley mean by thst the disease cost the life of Fudge? Seeing what Dumbledore did to Fudges body, why isn't everybody just thinking that hes missing or something since its only been a few hours since he left to go meet Dumbledore? So whats with the 'we believe the diseasr cost the Minister his life' talk from Kingsley who shouldn't know ANYTHING happened to Fudge yet or not since Albus didn't go blabbing to ANYONE about what he did?