Reviews for The Chat
Boudicca1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This is really good! I love the interaction between Joyce and Angel, and the way you write their characters is really believable and awesome. Joyce is a great character, and she's usually not that awesome in fic, but I love the way you wrote her here.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
There's not enough fics like this.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
oh that was sweet, i loved it! i've always wished Angel and Joyce could have gotten on...just a little bit.

Joyce should have made a comment about the car and how could Angel know how to fix it if he was from like 1753. Angel could have replied with a shrug and a "It's a guy thing" or something lol

but even so, this was great! adding to fav's
Seersha chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was lovely. It's such a shame we never got to see anything close to this on the show... wonderfully done!
CaptScarlett chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I would have loved to see a scene like this. I often wished we'd got more interction between Joyce and Angel. Nice fic.
BlueSapphire92 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
awesome!
magic or manic chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wonderful and intense. I really enjoyed this and missed this from the show. You wrote the characters very true to themselves.
fastpilot chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Joyce has had it rough. Of course, her telling Angel to go was just a mechanism to get AtS going-but I never really felt they explained her motivations well enough. All the reasons for him to stay that you outline here are true.

Thank you.
Teri chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Very nice. You wrote both of them very well. Very believable. Good Work.