Reviews for Dragon Heart
Child of Dreams chapter 26 . 6/2
(sniffles)
FelineSoul1994 chapter 1 . 5/6
I LOVE THIS STORY! I have reread this so many times! Thank you so much for your beautiful work of art.
I cried more reading this then at snapes dobbys and Loki’s death all combined
Lucy846 chapter 32 . 1/29
Love it one of the best the hobbit fanfiction I've read in along time.
Lostred Rose J chapter 32 . 11/30/2017
WOW! Absolutely loved reading this!
It a completely new pairing for me but damn do you know how to write and make this one hard to put away when it was time to do things lol.
Thank you for sharing this with all of us!
Elijabell chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Holy hell this is so good. I cried hard when I read the part where Bella died.
Brandi Neri chapter 32 . 9/2/2017
i loved this story wow you rocked it
Brandi Neri chapter 25 . 9/2/2017
your killing me i am in tears from the last chapter and this one wow just wow
EccentricRage chapter 32 . 7/27/2017
Oh my gosh, this is so good! It is so rare to come across a crossover where Fili is one of the characters in the main pairing. And it is even rarer to come across a finished story. This was amazing! I stayed up far too late last night to read this, read during most of my breaks at work today, and then finished it as soon as I got home. This was very well written; there weren't too many grammar mistakes, and the plot flowed well, and the character growth was amazing, and the ending just flowed beautifully. Thank you so much for writing this story, and sharing it with us! I have a feeling this is going to be one that I come back and read again :-)
cyboot chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
i don't get it...
how is this a Twilight crossover other than one OC character beeing named bella?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I love this! I've never felt an urge to read The Lord of The Rings or The Hobbit due to all the hype and the pressure to read it, but this story makes me want to explore the new world and dive in with love and appreciation. I've really enjoyed this story more than any other Twilight crossover. This is even better than Thirsty For Your Love, which has been a favorite of mine for years. I thank you for making this wonderful story.
ceps chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
Aragorn would have been 25 at the time and was serving as a captain of gondor
Amanda chapter 32 . 3/19/2017
Love :))
Guest chapter 32 . 3/16/2017
Short but great. Thanks for sharing it with your readers. I'm hoping for more :)
twinklegoesthesea chapter 32 . 3/17/2017