Reviews for Dragon Heart
Brandi Neri chapter 32 . 9/2
i loved this story wow you rocked it
Brandi Neri chapter 25 . 9/2
your killing me i am in tears from the last chapter and this one wow just wow
EccentricRage chapter 32 . 7/27
Oh my gosh, this is so good! It is so rare to come across a crossover where Fili is one of the characters in the main pairing. And it is even rarer to come across a finished story. This was amazing! I stayed up far too late last night to read this, read during most of my breaks at work today, and then finished it as soon as I got home. This was very well written; there weren't too many grammar mistakes, and the plot flowed well, and the character growth was amazing, and the ending just flowed beautifully. Thank you so much for writing this story, and sharing it with us! I have a feeling this is going to be one that I come back and read again :-)
cyboot chapter 1 . 7/9
i don't get it...
how is this a Twilight crossover other than one OC character beeing named bella?
I love this! I've never felt an urge to read The Lord of The Rings or The Hobbit due to all the hype and the pressure to read it, but this story makes me want to explore the new world and dive in with love and appreciation. I've really enjoyed this story more than any other Twilight crossover. This is even better than Thirsty For Your Love, which has been a favorite of mine for years. I thank you for making this wonderful story.
ceps chapter 7 . 4/24
Aragorn would have been 25 at the time and was serving as a captain of gondor
Amanda chapter 32 . 3/19
Love :))
Short but great. Thanks for sharing it with your readers. I'm hoping for more :)
twinklegoesthesea chapter 32 . 3/17
Great!
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 32 . 3/16
Awesome I love it.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 2/24
Is that Emmy Rossum?
satene chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
This was an amazing story, like all your work! Thank you so much!
It would be great to have a complete outtake since this one is a bit cut off in the end...
aoutre chapter 31 . 12/25/2016
Im sad this is ending but kt has been so exciting reading this! Thank you so much for all the effort/hard work you put into writng this
Laurie Whitlock chapter 31 . 12/24/2016
I'm so glad that they got a happy ending. A boy and a girl, how special especially seeing how she came back from the dead
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 32 . 12/23/2016
I loved this story so much, good job