Reviews for The Same But Different
Hoseki13 chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
am i wrong or does the plan sounded similarily like sherlock's?
rubysoho8779 chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
I'm confused about this ending, can you message me and explain it? maybe I'm just missing something. I'm on tumblr as .com. Overall, I loved this story. I'm relatively new to fanfics but not to most Taron Egerton characters, I've been a fan since Kingsman came out and you captured each character's essence while still making them your own. Can't wait for the sequel, if you're planning one!
salgalnoblackcats chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
please write more i love your story so much
Fiction Affliction chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
I love the story so far. it is really great! I had an idea,I like you need to have some way for Teddy to prove his loyalty toEggsy over his loyalty to the Krays. maybe have Eggsy get injured then Teddy will have to choose between his lover and brother.I don't know I'll leave the particulars to you,I just think you really need to have Teddy reaffirm his loyalty and love to Eggsy,I think that needs to happen for the story to come full circle , in my like I said I'll leave the particulars to you. anyway, love the story keep on going and I hope you take my advice to account because I would love to see what I talked about happen you know the whole Teddy reaffirming his love and loyalty to Eggsy thing. Awesome story, keep on going and good luck. All the best- Fiction Affliction.
Djinthehouse chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
i really like it can't wait to read more of it.