Reviews for Mischief Managed
ericajanebarry chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
This is adorable! Such a joy to read. Isobel and Violet as plotters and M/M shippers. In my personal headcanon, Isobel and Mary have a rather close relationship so I love the suggestion that she sees good in Mary.

I can absolutely see Is and Vi locking Matthew and Mary in a guest room together.

Loved it!
eyeon chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
So did they? Lock them in a room together? Is live to see a Violet/Isobel plan come together! More please.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Oh, I love this story! It's so satisfying, and you've captured Violet and Isobel so well. I love the line about Violet encountering a lot of ridiculous notions. You've really captured that frustrating Matthew/Mary dynamic in that period, but you've made me laugh, too. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
There MUST be more to this!
ArTeMuS09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I would love to see those to women scheme togheter to get Mary and Matthew together.
extremely romantic chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Lovely, lovely, lovely!
redpeony chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Oh this is perfect! Thank you!
Kay chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Oh this is such a rare wonderful treat! I know you're primarily caught up in a new ship, ships do have to sail I do know, and oh how dreadfully I have missed your frequent writing in the DA fandom. You are quite simply the best writer in it. And I'm (professionally) qualified to declare it. You will someday, when you wish it as we all make our own luck, be able to make a living by your pen. Thank you for this delicious drop of honey.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
What a lovley oneshot ! I love Iseble and Vilote working thugter , I will pay good mony to whach them locke M/M in a clouset ;)
ShippingMaryandMatthewForever chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
oh you must continue this :) mary and matthew locked together in a closet, i think we'd like that haha
Gretchie chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
A perfect example of a one-shot. I really enjoyed this!
Palindrome310 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
This is completely delightful! You write Isobel and Violet so well! The comment about ridiculous notions and talking to people is amazing. Mary and Matthew are spot-on, and all with a few words. Thank you!
circa1910 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Another example of what you do so well - describe, observe and set things in motion for this couple. I love the idea of Violet and Isobel combining forces. Fabulous.
TheLadyAndTheLawyer chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Priceless! Please carry on, this is brilliant! I love Isobel and Violet plotting together, and Violet planning to lock them in a guest room is too funny...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Love these two. I'd love to read about m/m locked in a closet to hash everything out.