Reviews for RWBY: And now for something completely different
Chaos537 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Lol you should continue a Family Man as a separate story, it's hilarious and original.
Fiori75 chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
Okay this was awesome. I'd love to see more Indiana Jaune, especially if he's going to be scared out of his wits as everything happens around him. Especially with your take on his luck. Almost reminds me of Kamijou Touma's bad luck. Which means his luck is so bad he's not allowed to die, because death would mean an end to his suffering, which would be good. It also hope that you repeat aspects where no one actually notices how scared and lucky Jaune is getting and making them all think that he's just that skilled. Because that will just make it all the funnier to read. Also will the whip he gets also be a sword?
WarGlory chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Please do Indiana Jaune! That'd be amazing! I love both RWBY and Indiana Jones, and I haven't seen a single RWBY fanfic incorporate the two into a single story yet, so please do!
SnapDragon21 chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
Wew. Need Moah.

Dis' is Hilarious!
Pfffffttttthahahahahahahahahaha-
Ahm dying of laughter!
Ahahahahahahaha-
Need air!

ehe, this one is awesome. I'll be waiting.
Ja ne,

~Snappy~
ayleid chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
Awesome
Bobboky chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
Good
Yurvin chapter 3 . 4/22/2017
"Yang's smirk reminded Blake of that one time she ate a canary."

Bwahahaha! How have I never seen this line used before? 1 hilarity vote!
freddy.lane.1 chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
...coco has a harem?
rwby1989 chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
Oh my sides, they are hurting from all the laughing! Poor Ozpin, what would happen if the Arc sisters know about this?

The Indiana Arc Sounds interesting, you could try to make a full story with that.
zachary2 chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
Why is this all fucking hilarious!
kyugan chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
Team CFVY for the win, as always. And trust Ozpin to seek refuge in Fort Port.
myroslav.nesy chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
I've waited for so long. And I wasn't disapointed. You are a fucking genius. Please write continuation for the first paragraph - Jaune the family man.
Bomberguy789 chapter 2 . 4/22/2017
Please do Indiana Jaune! Please! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssse! It would be amazing to read!
neogoki chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
such beautiful madness,
Pyrrha unleashed is always something to behold
and a perfect Coco-moment to top it of
Bomberguy789 chapter 1 . 4/22/2017