Reviews for Benefits of old laws
AquilaCinereo chapter 47 . 1h
I really like this story so far, I think you've kept interactions believable and I quite like the slower pacing. There are many small details I like (for some reason things like the benches in the wizengamot really stays with me -I guess they make the world seem deeper and more alive), and the main plot is interesting. I will even admit that I, on a few occasions, found myself punching the air and wooping with joy and amusement (my self control is somewhat lacking). I only found the story a few days ago, but after reading it it has taken one of the top spots of stories I am most eager to see updated, and I really can't come up with anything I dislike about it. I am most looking forward to see what you are planning for them at christmas.

Ohh, beguile and devotion of a black heir is another one of my currently posting favourites! I tell you, pureblood society and politics are my weak point. It is nice to see that others like similar things as I do, I don’t know many even willing to admit they know what fanfiction is..
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 47 . 16h
Another good chapter.
AquilaCinereo chapter 3 . 4/23
I must say, of all the different reasons people have given for Voldemort to end up like he did after that ritual, Pettigrew screwing up the potion seems like the most reasonable.
KK chapter 47 . 4/23
I think the time jump worked. It gave just enough to fill in the time yet didn't drag.
guest chapter 47 . 4/23
It worked beautifully. I am really enjoying how you describe Marvolo becoming more emotional (without painting him in an unrealistic light), how Harry deals with his new situation and especially the very precise way you paint Severus' transformation from a bitter and unhappy man to someone who dares to expect good things from life again. Thank you for this story and for your hard work!
SoulMore chapter 47 . 4/23
FAN!~
Katherine Sparrow chapter 47 . 4/22
I loved the new chapters. It's been a while since I've read so I had many chapters to read. Hope they find something for the Lestranges' to do. I thought Rabastan was the youngest or did JK not specify? I might have just read it in fics :). Love how you write everyone! Looking forward to 5th of May:) The story you recommended, is that the one where Harry and Rabastan get together, he's adopted by the Malfoys? I think I've read it, its good.
DutchGirl01 chapter 47 . 4/22
Another great chapter, really enjoyed it.
mackiechandler chapter 47 . 4/22
I feel this worked and I enjoy Snape having some happiness. I enjoy Tom being so thoughtful and I am enjoying Harry's growth. Right now this is my favorite story.
septimaluna chapter 47 . 4/22
I think the time jumps work well, and Sirius should stop skiping his responsabilities and make an heir XD
Can bella be locked in St mugo as insane instead of beeing kissed?
LyraCarina chapter 47 . 4/22
Thanks for the update!
Niknakkitkat chapter 47 . 4/22
Good chapter i still love how marvolo loves sweet things so much it shows that theres different ways for "evil" to look like. Its good to see sirius is trying to be a part of harrys life still
Teufel1987 chapter 47 . 4/22
I find it odd that wizards aren't all that advanced in Psychology...

After all, they know how to look into another person's mind, and, if that's not enough, they have a device that allows them to take memories out of their brain and show it to people!
Doesn't that indicate a deep level of understanding of the mind? Surely you need to know how the mind works to be able to do all that. Also, one would assume that Legilimency and the Pensieve would allow them to study the mind even further!
How many psychologists and psychiatrists would sell their souls for the chance to actually see what their patients are thinking instead of guessing or observing based off that person's behaviour? How far could psychology be advanced just by the mind arts and the Pensieve?
Mrs anonymous chapter 1 . 4/21
Good fic
Another amazing chapter - the time jumps and dates work well - but Halloween is the 31st not the 30th (sorry very very minor but bugged me). I think this is one of my all time fav fan fictions and I have read a LOT over the years
1,923 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »